Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I would love to show my cats, cause I love them all to bits. ^^

This is Poppy. The prettiest, softest and lightest. Seriously, she weighs about as much as a feather.

This one is Blossom, one of four daughters of Poppy, but this one is the only one we kept. The others all found loving homes.

And Ruby... The fat, greedy monster of the house. Being a British Blue, she's the only actual breed of cat we own. She also cost A LOT of money.

Oh... And I can't forget about Quincy... He ran away from home a very long time ago. He was only young.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2011-01-09 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnagma View Post

my two turtles
    *squee* I love turtles! I used have them a few years back, as well as a chameleon <3
    Don't have any pets atm but at the end of this month I think I'll get a white west terrier, can't wait! :>

Deleted

He's a bit fluffy at that picture, but thats my dog Milton :3

A little chubby so he's on a diet right now, a real fighter... got pwned by a rotweiler and had to go to the animal doctorz :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshiva View Post
    this is exactly what i mean, you're one of those gullible people that can be brainwashed like the masses with just some numbers.
    Going by your logic we should next ban knives because they are deadly weapons compared to let's say spoons?

Of course a large sized dog will be more dangerous in terms of power compared to a small sized one. Those numbers don't prove that the pit or the rott as a race is dangerous, just that that there are a ton of people out there who know squat all about dogs and how to raise them. The dog isn't dangerous, the person raising it is. There are people who raise these dogs for illegal pit-fights and whatnot.

Also taking the AKC as a final statement means nothing since that only applies to the U.S. What does that mean? it means there's a lot of people who mistreat these animals and raise them the wrong way. It's a known fact that many people choose dogs not based on the needs/requirements of the dog but on looks.
    "i want a pit-bull because it looks mean" is one of the most common and overused phrases i've heard in my years of dog-training and dog-handling. Big people, bikers and whatnot throwing on tatoos of pitbulls because it looks fierce,etc.

Case in point. it is NOT the dog's fault, its the masters'. If you want to ban someone, ban those people that have no idea about dogs and how to raise them properly and ignore to learn about it.
    I love you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post

I love this thread. Cute animals and cute girls.
    Creepy.... Commenting on every single girls picture, what a creepy stalking indeed..

On topic: I wish I could have some of the pets here but sadly it's not allowed to have pets where I live

10+ Year Old Account
    My wittle bunneh! She's named Bella
    Last edited by Bwutty; 2013-01-20 at 04:18 PM.
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

10+ Year Old Account
    <==== Kitten

My wonderful cat, Spice!

<~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Creepy.... Commenting on every single girls picture, what a creepy stalking indeed..

On topic: I wish I could have some of the pets here but sadly it's not allowed to have pets where I live
    Instead if I commented on every single cute animal pic posted here, it would take me all eternity coz there are so many cute animals in this thread. Do you even know what what stalking means?

On topic: Guys, if you want to debate about which breed of dog is suitable at home and which is not, start your own thread. Read the title of this thread, it says "Post your pets" not "Post your advice on pets". Derailing the thread is against the rules and it can be reported. I know it is sometimes ok to go offtopic like advice can be good some times but when you see more than 10 posts on that matter, then its time to stop, not coz there is anything wrong in it, but coz that offtopic discussion slowly covers more ground in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    Nobody with aquariums? Preferably saltwater! After having been diving near the coasts of Thailand, I've always wanted to get a small piece of that world
    Are you sure you want to keep some fish trapped in a small glass cage of a few square feet in dimensions?

See? Small bits of off topic advice like that is ok, but once you see some 10-12 posts about it, it's time to stop.
    Last edited by neoscorpio; 2011-01-10 at 07:29 AM.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Instead if I commented on every single cute animal pic posted here, it would take me all eternity coz there are so many cute animals in this thread. Do you even know what what stalking means?

On topic: Guys, if you want to debate about which breed of dog is suitable at home and which is not, start your own thread. Read the title of this thread, it says "Post your pets" not "Post your advice on pets". Derailing the thread is against the rules and it can be reported. I know it is sometimes ok to go offtopic like advice can be good some times but when you see more than 10 posts on that matter, then its time to stop, not coz there is anything wrong in it, but coz that offtopic discussion slowly covers more ground in the thread.

Are you sure you want to keep some fish trapped in a small glass cage of a few square feet in dimensions?

See? Small bits of off topic advice like that is ok, but once you see some 10-12 posts about it, it's time to stop.
    what you're doing is called subjective opinion. and for many animal handlers that discussion wasn't at all in vein. considering that certain dog races were unfairly branded as bad dogs that should be banned etc, it makes people in general misunderstand and end up fearing these races, when in truth those particular races are as docile and loving as any other if not more. For a person like me who was born in a family of dog-breeders,dog-trainers and referees, that is a huge insult.

here's an older picture of one of my Dachshunds Ida. I got her back in 1st grade, sadly she died a few months back due to cancer at the age of 15.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...s/P1010205.jpg
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

Here is my Golden Retriever, Kasey. She was the best dog in the world, but unfortunately we had to put her down last year

Last edited by Kreeker; 2011-01-10 at 09:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshiva View Post
    what you're doing is called subjective opinion. and for many animal handlers that discussion wasn't at all in vein. considering that certain dog races were unfairly branded as bad dogs that should be banned etc, it makes people in general misunderstand and end up fearing these races, when in truth those particular races are as docile and loving as any other if not more. For a person like me who was born in a family of dog-breeders,dog-trainers and referees, that is a huge insult.

here's an older picture of one of my Dachshunds Ida. I got her back in 1st grade, sadly she died a few months back due to cancer at the age of 15.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...s/P1010205.jpg
    Yeah, I know I'm just expressing my opinion. But I want such discussion to be kept out of this thread bcoz every discussion turns into a debate and eventually into a fight and lots of flaming. Then come the mods and lock a good thread. I remember one guy asking for suggestions on movies based on religion but the thread ended up turning into a debate on Islam and sharia law and the thread was locked in little more than an hour after it was started.

(if anyone starts to fight just cause I mentioned Islam in this thread, you will definitely be reported and no I'm not a muslim, I'm agnostic and no, I wasn't criticizing any religion, just to make everything clear)

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

This is Rocky the Boxer. He is spoiled rotten. So spoiled in fact he has his OWN Lay-z-boy chair.

Last edited by Ferakahr; 2011-01-10 at 11:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Alaska is part of the United States. I also feel the same resentment toward Pit-bulls. I think Pit-bulls should be banned they are way too unpredictable and dangerous, the same with Rottweilers.
    I would have to strongly disagree. I have friends who breed pitbulls and they are sweet dogs. I also have a relative who breeds dalmatians. Dalmatians are some of the most temperamental dogs I have ever seen. I have only seen maybe 2 calm and gentle dalmatians out of probably 100. It's pretty sad that my brother and his wife own one and they have to keep it muzzled when it's out of its cage and around other people. The dog has even attacked my sister-in-law on more than one occasion(still clueless as to why the dog hasn't been put down yet).

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Alaska is part of the United States. I also feel the same resentment toward Pit-bulls. I think Pit-bulls should be banned they are way too unpredictable and dangerous, the same with Rottweilers.
    I find it heartbreaking that ignorant people like you exist in the world.
    I've got 16 dogs and 3 of them are Rottweilers, I have one sitting next to me right now and since he moved to our home about 3-4 years ago he has NEVER bitten someone or something that serious.
    11 of those dogs are pugs and THEY fight each other from time to time, do you know what a PUG is? It's a tiny black/yellow dog that looks like a pig!
    So don't come and say that a specific race is more aggressive than another, it's racism when you say it about humans but when it's about dogs it's "facts".

OT: I don't have any good picture on him :d.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2011-01-10 at 03:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    I find it heartbreaking that ignorant people like you exist in the world.
    I've got 16 dogs and 3 of them are Rottweilers, I have one sitting next to me right now and since he moved to our home about 3-4 years ago he has NEVER bitten someone or something that serious.
    11 of those dogs are pugs and THEY fight each other from time to time, do you know what a PUG is? It's a tiny black/yellow dog that looks like a pig!
    So don't come and say that a specific race is more aggressive than another, it's racism when you say it about humans but when it's about dogs it's "facts".

OT: I don't have any good picture on him :d.
    You are right, but some breeds like Rottweilers //are// more difficult ´keeping in control-wise than the others because of their past as a fighting dog. Definitely not to be taken as the first dog or for the weak-minded.

The proper training for them is essential and the responsible breeders will always check out carefully if the owner-to-be is experienced and good enough for these harder dogs.

Deleted
    Let's continue all kinds of dog themed discussions in this topic so we don't derail this one!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post10046835

And here's another picture of my 11 week old Bordercollie puppy!

15+ Year Old Account
    this is the only picture i have atm, one of our dogs: Timo
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5367/timog.jpg

we have another dog, a labrador called Jara and a gherrosaurus called Big (=Pig) cause he is pink (obviously)
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    this is the only picture i have atm, one of our dogs: Timo
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5367/timog.jpg

we have another dog, a labrador called Jara and a gherrosaurus called Big (=Pig) cause he is pink (obviously)
    Let me guess, finnish? : >

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    Let me guess, finnish? : >
    not at all, why?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)