Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No, she isn't fat..it's all fur, I swear.

I don't want to sound a complete arse here, as I love fat cats, I mean, cat's have to be fat.

But that's cruel. There is no way that cat can live a normal life and be comfortable. Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    No, she isn't fat..it's all fur, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Meow!

My cat.. he likes to eat.. and sleep.. and that's pretty much it ;o
    OMG, so damn cute!

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Sarge: Shiba Inu/Spitz Mix

Porkchop: English Bulldog
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-01-25 at 04:08 PM.

Old pics, I know but I don't have any more recent ones on my hard drive.
    Sol.

Felix.

Both asleep. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Domino

Kaya loves bananas

Domino being cute
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Sup

It's an older photo, but the only one I have on my computer (broken camera). The bright red extends a little below her neck and the purple covers the rest of her chest. She's a Vos Marie Eclectus.

Rosie's not the most sociable; she gets very protective of things she views as hers (including me). She's also very fast. If you blink at the wrong time, she just seems to disappear. She's a little smaller than an amazon, but I'd rather take a bite from a macaw than from her.

She's lazy and picky. She'll eat the food that she wants, but ignore the rest of it. However, if I hand feed her, she'll eat almost anything. She doesn't really "play" either. However, turn on a vacuum and she rushes to her water dish to take a bath.

She also knows who's in charge (hint, not the humans) and will whistle when she wants something, or scream if we're too slow to get it for her.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    I don't want to sound a complete arse here, as I love fat cats, I mean, cat's have to be fat.

But that's cruel. There is no way that cat can live a normal life and be comfortable. Poor thing.
    Na..I wasn't joking when I said it's all fur. She doesn't look that big from this angle.

http://i41.tinypic.com/i519mt.jpg
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    big lovely bird.
    I can't say if she's really huge or the close-up is really close; either way she sounds adorable, I hope she has enough space to fly? My finches are like 20x smaller and I feel that my room is not enough for them :S

Quote Originally Posted by Maledictum View Post
    I can't say if she's really huge or the close-up is really close; either way she sounds adorable, I hope she has enough space to fly? My finches are like 20x smaller and I feel that my room is not enough for them :S
    Head head to tail, she's a little over a foot (~30 cm). We keep her clipped because we've heard of other eclectus attacking smaller birds and don't want to take a risk with our cockatiels. She has enough of her flight feathers that she can safely "glide", but not enough to take off in full flight.

The only time that she is really locked up is at night when she's (supposed to be) sleeping, early morning for her breakfast, or if she gets tired during the day (yawning, sitting with her eye's closed, etc).

Abby and Dill

Buddy

Tubbles McFattykins

Bruce the Dragonscale Betta

Spike the Yellow-Bellied Slider

Tootsie the Dove

Reef Tank

Wicket

Star

Chica

Dumah

And one more cat that I don't have a picture of because he's damn impossible to get a photo of.

I haz a kitteh!!!!

Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

My pet rock Sam :]
    What does it eat? I want to get one but I hear they are to much responsibility : /

My kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post

It's an older photo, but the only one I have on my computer (broken camera). The bright red extends a little below her neck and the purple covers the rest of her chest. She's a Vos Marie Eclectus.

Rosie's not the most sociable; she gets very protective of things she views as hers (including me). She's also very fast. If you blink at the wrong time, she just seems to disappear. She's a little smaller than an amazon, but I'd rather take a bite from a macaw than from her.

She's lazy and picky. She'll eat the food that she wants, but ignore the rest of it. However, if I hand feed her, she'll eat almost anything. She doesn't really "play" either. However, turn on a vacuum and she rushes to her water dish to take a bath.

She also knows who's in charge (hint, not the humans) and will whistle when she wants something, or scream if we're too slow to get it for her.
    Oh gosh I want one so bad. So jealous!

In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Had to edit my pics to be a bit smaller for the forum

ANYWAY! Here we are!

Chester likes to frag people in COD4 on Xbox.

Jenna was the best dog ever! I miss her so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Skelington's hound.

Scruffy, my mini schnauzer.

Posted our old dog earlier in this thread, but sadly he got put down due to epilepsy

However, here's our new youngster Border Collie!

He's called Jasu (which is a nickname based on the finnish version of Charlie Brown!).
    Smart and handsome lil' fella he is!

Me with my mother's chihuahua a little over a year ago (xD she was only a few weeks old then but she's just as small now):

At first, I was like, "Wtf is that?!", but then I learned to love the little rodent. >x3
    No pics of my cat. *shame*

This is Bella(I didn't name her the shelter did <.<) who i adopted from the shelter last summer. Shes a very loving dog but always wants you to pet her. If you stop she will use her paw to drag your hand to her back so you will keep petting her.
    Yep