Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow that pasture is gorgeous! Where does your grandfather live, Symphonic?
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

This is my fathers dog, this pic is from when he was around 6 years old I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Oh wow that pasture is gorgeous! Where does your grandfather live, Symphonic?
    Vernal, UT I imagine it will get a little greener now that spring is upon us!

Anyway, here is a picture I took of my 11 year old brother-in-law's dog named Scout (about 2 months ago):

Last edited by Symphonic; 2013-04-06 at 04:49 AM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

One very large male bearded dragon
    Two super giant leopard geckos
    A hingeback tortoise
    a tank full of fish
    and a really strange cat n_n
    (id love to post pics, but... well)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tennine View Post
    One very large male bearded dragon
    Two super giant leopard geckos
    A hingeback tortoise
    a tank full of fish
    and a really strange cat n_n
    (id love to post pics, but... well)
    You can soon! Keep posting. You can PM me links to the pictures as well, and I can add them to your post if you like.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    You can soon! Keep posting. You can PM me links to the pictures as well, and I can add them to your post if you like.
    Silly Splenda, you can't send PM's until 10 posts either

But yea wtb pics of all of those

Deleted
    Those are some bonnie Collies, guys! =3

Here is my new feline friend (at least I hope she'll be my friend!), Russian Blue kitten, Milena:

I went to visit her at her breeders' the other day and I'm collecting her tomorrow. She's so purdy! I'm uber excited! /)^3^(\

OMG I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A RUSSIAN BLUE!!!!! They are my favoritest kittehs ever

Deleted
    They're awesome! Loved the breed since seeing "The Russian" in that silly kids movie Cats & Dogs. xD

After I've picked her up and she's settled in I'll have to snap some shots with me and her. ='3

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Those are some bonnie Collies, guys! =3

Here is my new feline friend (at least I hope she'll be my friend!), Russian Blue kitten, Milena:

I went to visit her at her breeders' the other day and I'm collecting her tomorrow. She's so purdy! I'm uber excited! /)^3^(\
    When I was younger, my mother's parents had 2 of them. Brother and sister. Female was named Chloe, male was named Dammit. I loved those kitties so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    When I was younger, my mother's parents had 2 of them. Brother and sister. Female was named Chloe, male was named Dammit. I loved those kitties so much.
    Cool. I've heard nothing but good things coming from people who have known the breed before, so I have high hopes for her! Only had Siamese before myself, so Blues are a whole new bag for me. It'll definitely be nice to have a cat with a quieter meow though!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Saunters in. Grabs cat. Saunters out* Thanks for the cat, Robutt!

In all seriousness, she's a little beauty. I hope the two of you settle in well!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Oh god the siamese meow... Lived with my grandmother back in 1993 (holy shit 20 years ago???) and she had 2 siamese cats. The female was silent, but the male... good gravy. We had a tabby cat that we swear was part siamese, as he talked and sounded like one. Loud constant meows.

My favorite kitty of my grandmother's was a tabby kitty named... can't seem to remember her name. She was a big long-legged kitty that looked like she could have been part bobcat. She was an awesome cat. She loved to knead on you (when they press one paw into you and then the other, back and forth. Some people call it "making bisquits"), and it hurt like hell because she still had her claws, though she wouldn't dig into you and make you bleed. But she would drool and drool, making a mastiff's mouth look dry. And when she was done with you, your shirt would be soggy from her drooling. But she was a very awesome kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Cool. I've heard nothing but good things coming from people who have known the breed before, so I have high hopes for her! Only had Siamese before myself, so Blues are a whole new bag for me. It'll definitely be nice to have a cat with a quieter meow though!
    Yea my grandma had one that I am 99% sure was a Russian Blue (he was a stray/lost kitty when we found him). Was one of the most awesome cats ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    *Saunters in. Grabs cat. Saunters out* Thanks for the cat, Robutt!

In all seriousness, she's a little beauty. I hope the two of you settle in well!
    Thanks, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea my grandma had one that I am 99% sure was a Russian Blue (he was a stray/lost kitty when we found him). Was one of the most awesome cats ever.
    Sweet! That's good to hear! \o/

Oh god the siamese meow... Lived with my grandmother back in 1993 (holy shit 20 years ago???) and she had 2 siamese cats. The female was silent, but the male... good gravy. We had a tabby cat that we swear was part siamese, as he talked and sounded like one. Loud constant meows.

My favorite kitty of my grandmother's was a tabby kitty named... can't seem to remember her name. She was a big long-legged kitty that looked like she could have been part bobcat. She was an awesome cat. She loved to knead on you (when they press one paw into you and then the other, back and forth. Some people call it "making bisquits"), and it hurt like hell because she still had her claws, though she wouldn't dig into you and make you bleed. But she would drool and drool, making a mastiff's mouth look dry. And when she was done with you, your shirt would be soggy from her drooling. But she was a very awesome kitty.
    Hehe, yeah... They're quite the foghorns! xD

Making biscuits? Heh, that's the first time I've heard the expression. I like it! Your grandma's cat sounds very cute, but drooling is always a little off-putting. Lol. One of my school friends had a very good-natured cat but she drooled uncontrollably, so she wasn't very lap friendly. >.<'

The dog is mine his name is Kreature and he is a Belgian Malinois!

Rest of the photos are my friends cats.

Deleted
    Goddammit this cat is stubborn. Took me 10 minutes to make her not look directly into the camera...But, voila, my cat! \o/
    Be nice, she's really old!

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Goddammit this cat is stubborn. Took me 10 minutes to make her not look directly into the camera...But, voila, my cat! \o/
    Be nice, she's really old!

http://i.imgur.com/GkhBNnE.jpg
    She reminds me of my grandmother's old white bobtail kitty camed Cotton. How old is your old kitty? I got one that's 18 years old (piebald, mostly white with black splotches)

Deleted
    She reminds me of my grandmother's old white bobtail kitty camed Cotton. How old is your old kitty? I got one that's 18 years old (piebald, mostly white with black splotches)
    She is a mix between a Turkish Angora(Her mother) and something else we're not entirely sure what it is. She turns 23 this May.
    It's difficult to see in this picture but she has differently colored eyes, one blue the other amber.