Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ma boys <3 both purring away having a cat nap together

Sleepy kitty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I realized after I posted that I forgot to PM you... and then I got distracted at work /fail
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.

Those are pictures of him when he was healthy, and around 30 pounds. We called him Gee (hard g, like in gone), because he couldn't meow, and would make noise like he was saying "gee".

There's his bro, Ricky, who weighed about the same. He also couldn't make a real meow. These two were very dumb, but super sweet. They were really inbred.

Huggy: March 23, 1996 - May 21, 2007
    Ricky - March 23, 1996 - February 7, 2010

Oh, and our old geezer kitty, Tub:

He's now 18 years old, and still kicking. He still acts like a young kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh my god that looks like my Huggy I used to have. Super fat cat that weighed over 30 pounds (though he carried it really well, and didn't look horribly fat). He lost 1/2 his weight about a year before he died, due to diabetes. Vet said he had a few months left, we kept him alive for 2.5 years.
    Aww bless, I'm so sorry for his passing Beautiful kitties though

Yeah every big ginger tom cat I've had always seem to be massive Our Oscar isn't overweight, but everything just seems so much bigger haha, hos paws are like saucers he's also very fluffy which makes him look bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I.. had hoped to see a Corgi from you *grins*

Would love to post a pet picture, the sad thing is. I'm not allowed to have a pet where I live at the moment.
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well. Also those heathens for not allowing a animal where you live! Don't they know it's good to have a pet for stress!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Corgis sadly are hard to find in shelters or rescues buying one can be expensive as well.
    my mom rescued one a few years ago. we suspect he was born blind, he certainly was when she got him. someone had dumped him on 81, a state trooper picked him up. who in the fuck dumps a dog on a fucking busy interstate?!? oh, well, he's happy now
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

So many cute pets o/

Here is my cat, playing with a pink thread, or killing it
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    I just brought this little fella home:

It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I just brought this little fella home:

It's still a baby, I'll post it again in some months but if you care and if you dare, google Achatina fulica to see images of adult version.
    When I was younger, not a little kid though, I used to bring every snail I could find home,feed them salad leaves and keep them in boxes. I used to take them out and let them slither on my face because it tickled and was very enjoyable. Recently, I learned that it is an official facial treatment in Japan. Am getting my first wrinkles, maybe it is time to remember my childhood habits Your snail is very cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    My two dogs. Black and white one is part Pit Bull part Hound, the other one is a Black Mouth Cur.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    When I was younger, not a little kid though, I used to bring every snail I could find home,feed them salad leaves and keep them in boxes. I used to take them out and let them slither on my face because it tickled and was very enjoyable. Recently, I learned that it is an official facial treatment in Japan. Am getting my first wrinkles, maybe it is time to remember my childhood habits Your snail is very cute.
    Same here, apart from the face crawling part, but yeah, I used to bring lots of frogs, snails, caterpillars and pretty much every living being I could find. I'm 26 now and it's a bit more under control, just 1 snail and not caught from wild, I got it from a girl who owns a big adult snail and can you imagine, it laid these eggs all alone.

I didn't even know snails could get so big.. How old can they get?
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I didn't even know snails could get so big.. How old can they get?
    In captivity about 5 years or even 8 if lucky, I've heard.

Deleted

Our 4yo Tuxedo cat Mitsy.She acts like a proper uptight madam but cannot say no to a couple of prawns or a bit of cooked chicken.

Deleted
    Made a video of my baby snail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalaar View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521968_10151592084975922_1836392734_n.jpg
    Our 4yo Tuxedo cat Mitsy.She acts like a proper uptight madam but cannot say no to a couple of prawns or a bit of cooked chicken.
    The fuuuuck. Your Mitsy looks exactly the same as my 11month old Oscar.

http://i.imgur.com/e3y5gwq.jpg

Does it also do this?

http://imgur.com/dYz23Lp
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-08-27 at 03:22 PM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a video of my baby snail.
    Great song.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    The fuuuuck. Your Mitsy looks exactly the same as my 11month old Oscar.

http://i.imgur.com/e3y5gwq.jpg

Does it also do this?

She's doing it right at this moment. also over the weekend she has found my fiancee's handbag really comfortable .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Does it also do this?

That cactus is SO beautiful. The cat too... Do you know the name of that cactus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That cactus is SO beautiful. The cat too... Do you know the name of that cactus?
    Not what I expected when I saw new post in this thread!

Ummm no I don't, my mum's had it since before I was born and I turn 20 in December. I believe it's all 1 cactus rather than lots of smaller ones but my mum has taken cuttings of it and planted them in other pots dotted around the house and they've grown very well so I don't know exactly if it's all 1 plant still connected or a series of... well, detached limbs.

The closest I could give you for a name for it would be Hydra which I called it when I was little after watching Hercules on Disney...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.