Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

My 2.5 year old boycat, Loki. He loves everyone (but is a bit shy at first) and loves to fetch. Click to enlarge.

My nearly 16-year-old girl kitty, Nermie. Loves people, merely tolerates other creatures. Click to enlarge.

My parakeet, Citron. He likes to chase the cats and doesn't take crap from anyone. Click to enlarge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

My nearly 16-year-old girl kitty, Nermie.
    16 year old? Wow, that's awesome.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to go take a pic of my dogs, but I thought I'd share the funny story of one now because I find it funny...?

One of my rat terriers is 12 years old now, and is still kickin. He has eaten everything you can think of and hasn't gotten sick once. By everything, I mean an entire package of thin mints, an entire package of grasshopper cookies, an entire german chocolate cake, plaster of paris, half a bottle of motor oil and god knows what else. The funny part is that he's only gone to the vet for arthritis.

My other dog is 4 and was a breeder dog we rescued. She's pretty much the epitome of a f***ed up dog. If you make sudden movements she pisses herself, most any object that gets touched will cause her to go hide for the night, otherwise she refuses to leave the couch at all. Kinda sad really.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted

Too bad weed killed her and she is no more =[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post

Too bad weed killed her and she is no more =[
    omg! what did you do with the cats legs?!

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    You either love or hate these threads, but I couldn't resist anymore. I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANIMALS. Yes I'm one of those annoying tards that LOVE animals (and eating them too, ironically) Who chews the wires through your mouse if they're feeling ignored? Who causes a raid wipe by jumping on your keyboard? Who insists on sleeping on your bed? (And if ANYONE says "lolz wife! I will smite 'em)

It's our lovely bundles of fluff/scales/feathers whatever

I have two insane house rabbits. they lord over the house, chase the boyfriend's cats, jump around like lunatics and snuggle up on the sofa, one is a deformed runt, the other is insane.

Batbunny and Rascal:

Batbunny aspiring to be a lolrabbit

Rascal stole the bed:

"Sup, laydiez"

When he was smaller, he also loved to sit on my shoulder, much to everyone's amusement. I think I lost 10 pirate points.

He wasn't pleased when this happened:

That was WAY more photos then I intended. Now please post yours along with whatever story you have about your pets, I don't want to come across as Crazy Rabbit Lady we need mindless cute in here, participate 0_0 I already feel embarrassed just for making a thread (heh?) so join in.
    pretty .... the rabbit
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

I see you are playing WoW. This is unacceptable - I want your attenshhunnnnzzzzz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    I'll have to go take a pic of my dogs, but I thought I'd share the funny story of one now because I find it funny...?

One of my rat terriers is 12 years old now, and is still kickin. He has eaten everything you can think of and hasn't gotten sick once. By everything, I mean an entire package of thin mints, an entire package of grasshopper cookies, an entire german chocolate cake, plaster of paris, half a bottle of motor oil and god knows what else. The funny part is that he's only gone to the vet for arthritis.

My other dog is 4 and was a breeder dog we rescued. She's pretty much the epitome of a f***ed up dog. If you make sudden movements she pisses herself, most any object that gets touched will cause her to go hide for the night, otherwise she refuses to leave the couch at all. Kinda sad really.
    My dog had once eaten an entire container of vaseline.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

dont have pictures of them but our total list up to a half way through this year was

4 cats - 1 black 2 grey 1 black and white all still alive
    1 dog colly black n white ofc
    5 gold fish, dead :S
    5 peacocks, Dead :S
    146 ducks give or take a few, Eaten (not bys us) :S
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

2 Ferrets My Babies. I used to run a shelter a few years back, Don't now but will always take them in.

Blizzard

Rocco

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

I have 3 other dogs, but he takes the best pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ you know idk why but i thought you'd have a bear for a pet ... /shrug
    WTB snakes gotta show them reptiles some love 2

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    ^ you know idk why but i thought you'd have a bear for a pet ... /shrug
    WTB snakes gotta show them reptiles some love 2
    If only I could...

Here's my two pets, though both have been 'gone' for nearly two years now.

Sandy the then-18-year-old Siamese, Jessy the then-17-year-old pure-bred German Shepherd.

Jessy had bone cancer, so we had to put her down. Then... Sandy died of natural causes 2 weeks later. Broke my heart. :[

Last edited by GuyWithFace; 2010-12-30 at 03:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had all kinds of fish, some hamsters, and I'm planning on owning a dog once I've got my own place. However, this thread really makes me want a rabbit. Any rabbit tips worth sharing?

Don't have any pictures but i had 3 hypomelanistic Bearded Dragons. Ed Tedd and Fred

I have a mixed breed cat (about a year) a sharpei and a puppy bulldog (6 weeks) alas I am posting on my comp with no pictures of them I'll put pics in tommorow

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    I've had all kinds of fish, some hamsters, and I'm planning on owning a dog once I've got my own place. However, this thread really makes me want a rabbit. Any rabbit tips worth sharing?
    Don't get a black rabbit. They all go insane. I've had three black bunnies throughout my life who all start out sweet and cuddly and then one day turn into devils.

Although, it may just be female bunnies. My first two were when I was young so I don't know if they were female, but my last black bunny was a female. I've had one male bunny and he was adorable and the sweetest thing in the world. He passed recently from old age. ):

Deleted
    hmm, dont have a link to a pic of my dog atm, might try sort one out, she is a mental thing though XD
    also have a picture of my sister in the dogs travel cage, does she count as a pet? i know you said wife didnt, but sisters are different...

as for you being amazed about a 16 year old cat, my friend had a cat who lived to 21 (actually had the same date of birth as my friend) but unfortunately he died in 2009 (the cat, not my friend, just wanted to point that out)