Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Duke

This thread needs less generic pets.

These three are my tegu taken with my old camera

Terry the turtle

Casper the Crested Gecko
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2010-12-30 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Someone thought one of them was a skink. :<

Hopefully these aren't too big,

Athena, she's my 13 year old mutt, kindest and prettiest dog I've ever had.

Hagrid, he was a stray here in our trailer court, don't know how old he is or anything. But he is also the kindest and most loving cat I've ever had. Not terribly photogenic though..

Morpheus, who I caught sleeping in my father's hat, unfortunately he woke up in the process of running to get the camera and taking the picture. Ferrets have so much personality, I wouldn't want to live without one anymore.

** is that a skink above me? D:

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/bunneh2.jpg/

Lois the bunny. She's a lot bigger now, she was only a couple weeks in this photo, 5 months now.

Don't have pics of the other pets, except on my phone, which is too stupid to upload onto my computer. But in addition to Lois we have four rats: Rockzo, Pew-Pew, QQ, and Shu-Shu. We also have two cats, Sora and Toast (also known as Lord Toastfury Hand-Destroyer), and a pure-bred Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Bear. And yes, he looks exactly like Ein from Cowboy Bebop. Everyone wanted us to name him Ein, but we felt it would be uncreative to an extreme.

Here is my fluffbutt, Kirin.
    We adopted her from a rescue about 2 years ago. She loves to try and help me play WoW, her favorite button to push is Manatide....before boss pulls.

Sofa pup! She's trying to lure me into her snuggle trap.

Okay, seriously, you can stop taking my picture now....

I have two dogs a poodle and a grand-anoir (?) and I have one cat, had another cat a few months ago, but she was pretty old, had 20 years already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post

I don't care if this is off-topic, but I think you're very pretty. =3

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Heres our family dog, Ledi, when he was still a wee little puppy, around 5 months old or so
    A really smart, kind and caring little doggie he was, like bordercollies usually.
    Around 5 months old:

A bit older pic, around 1-2 months or so I guess?

Sadly we had to put him down due to him getting a serious case of epilepsy at the age of 2
    Broke my heart.

I also had 2 cats years ago. I miss them

EDIT:
    @Origano: Thats one cute lil' bordercollie allright
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2010-12-30 at 10:32 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use to have a Mechelse shepherd (looks a bit like the german one) he died years ago tough
    I have 3 cats Indy, Luna and 'the black one' (we adopted him when he showed up out of nowhere once)
    They all live in the garage , cuz my dad is allergic
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Origano View Post
    Hah! A bordercollie wasn't it? The resemblance between Krik (the puppy in the bost above ya) and him are obvivious. Funny how the pointer-genes affected certain areas. : >
    Yeah there's only some subtle pointer in him, mainly the short hair and a little bit bigger frame. We have no clue what we looked like when he was a puppy, but I saw your picture and pretty much figure that was it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post

Too bad weed killed her and she is no more =[
    Camouflage

She mad u didnt see trough this

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    16 year old? Wow, that's awesome.
    Yep, that was not a typo. She's going to be 16 in March. She's still full of energy and completely rules the house, of course. The two year old lets her get away with it too; I guess it's because he realizes she's older and therefore automatically wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Yep, that was not a typo. She's going to be 16 in March. She's still full of energy and completely rules the house, of course. The two year old lets her get away with it too; I guess it's because he realizes she's older and therefore automatically wins.
    I had a tabby live to be 22(had to put him down because he had a cyst get infected on the side of his neck) Probably would of made it to 24-25.

This is my dog Simba! :]

Sadly he died of heart disease at 6

Deleted

My two cats, Tigger and Maja.

And here is Maja being a stealthy ninja. Failing at it tho.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2010-12-30 at 11:34 PM.

This is my kitty, Saely. We got her from an animal shelter. She's my first cat and has made me fall in love with cats even more. In this pic she has taken over my boyfriend's bed and all of his belongings.

Saelyria, kitty feral druid for life! || Awesome sig by Synalah! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajabear View Post
    Here is my fluffbutt, Kirin.
    We adopted her from a rescue about 2 years ago. She loves to try and help me play WoW, her favorite button to push is Manatide....before boss pulls.
    haha, that's great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Louis.

Unfortunately he had to be put to sleep, because he was suffering from a painfull unrecoverable illness, and we couldn't bear to watch him suffer.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Heres our family dog, Ledi, when he was still a wee little puppy, around 5 months old or so
    A really smart, kind and caring little doggie he was, like bordercollies usually.
    OMFG that is the cutest Border Collie ever. It's so sad he had to be put down

Deleted
    My Cat is around 3 years old and he is lovely, really sweet he never scratch, but he will bite you
    he loves to be the center of attention, so if your in the kicthen and making food he will be there to annoy you,
    he also trust strangers, when he was a little Kitten he disappeared 4 times because he followed after small girls that patted him.
    he also once went after a stranger into the supermarcket o.O
    But he dont like dogs, our neighbours German shepard got several scars on the nose for barking at it :P

[IMG]bastiram at 2010-12-30[/IMG]

my old Cat died 5 years ago because his heart and liver got attacked by some disease, he loved sleeping on our fish tank

Edit: well the linking stuff is acting alittle weird but if you click on "bastiram" you can see the 4 pictures
    posted with imageshack.
    Last edited by mmoc779cda151e; 2010-12-31 at 02:11 AM.