Last Race/Thingy in Archaeology

I looked at the Race list and after Vrykul there still a gray one i can't click on. I'm at 525 and still looking around for rares so if im missing something please point it out.

Future patch / expansion placeholder
    "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure. When in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated. It is [being elevated] to a new level of understanding." - Peter Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy
    ... I live in Texas and I have seen a TON of climate change in ONE day ...
    ZOMG! Play NES games in your browser!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steavz View Post
    Was wondering about this to, seems logical, cheers mate.

Deleted
    I read somewhere that it was "Ogre" but looking at the icon it looks like Harrison Jones with a shovel and a rope. Anyways, can't find the page where I read that so i have nothing to back it up with.

/Hoff

probably just a future expansion/patch thing, until then only thing we can do is sit back on our mountain of cool artifacts (:

Quote Originally Posted by C9R9D View Post
    probably just a future expansion/patch thing, until then only thing we can do is sit back on our mountain of cool artifacts (:
    Yup pretty much, i believe a blue confirmed this to be a place holder.

Missing Race

Quote Originally Posted by Tannalos View Post
    I read somewhere that it was "Ogre" but looking at the icon it looks like Harrison Jones with a shovel and a rope. Anyways, can't find the page where I read that so i have nothing to back it up with.

/Hoff
    I played with this image in photoshop and it clearly is Harrison's hat - but other characters have worn this hat throughout the game so I'm not convinced it represents only Harrison. Didn't a couple of gnomes wear it also? Enhancing clarified the hat, shovel, pickaxe, backpack, map and maybe a rope if that's not a hand holding the map - I'm guessing they ran out of time before adding this 'race' and simply forgot to remove the outline from the archeology race page

I agree, placeholder. I'd like it to be Tauren. Their one of the oldest races on Azeroth; they should have some left-behinds!

Quote Originally Posted by photocopy View Post
    I agree, placeholder. I'd like it to be Tauren. Their one of the oldest races on Azeroth; they should have some left-behinds!
    So.. we'll be digging up cow leavings?

Quote Originally Posted by Steavz View Post
    Yes, pretty sure it was even confirmed to be this. It's just a note almost saying "we can add more later," don't expect anything to go there for a while.
    also, it doesn't refer to any specific race or person, it's just a page marker for Blizz.

---------- Post added 2011-04-23 at 05:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by photocopy View Post
    Tauren would be great because they're lacking in a lot of "hard" lore, but from the same token that's specifically because they don't tend to leave much behind, at least nothing that wouldn't just biodegrade relatively quickly. They barely even write anything down either; that's why their history is so spotty and usually only half-true. Like the thing about them being the first Druids ended up just being their spin on things.
    I suppose you could still find a few things though, like Kodo horns, pipes, etc.