Thread: Tol barad

Tol barad

On laughing skull horde outnumber ally to what can seem as a 58-1 ratio. when joining tolbarad it should be a x|x ratio not a x|z. this morning they where 5 and i where alone. another fun thing is that if you leave the raid another player can join the battle but as its not a BG you wont leave either.
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

Bullshit, Tol Barad is a 1:1 ratio.

80 Brudish 80 Lashandra 80 Saviourself 80 Adomnius

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to know for sure if its a 1:1 ratio, but it is supposed to be. I play Ally on a PVE server and it sucks when ppl are constantly leaving the group. Also, It it super easy to defend and super hard to attack, I hope blizz will even it out somehow.

Deleted
    its 1:1, but you need a certain ammount of players for 1:1 to kick in. So say if 50 alli join there will 50 horde, but if theres only 3 allis, there might still be 25 horde, with more waiting to join because you need a certain ammount of players both sides for the 1:1 system to get going. I dont think the number actualy is 25, but you get the idea.

Im more concerned with the BG itself. Defending so amazingly easy, and attackers need to pull of an amazing tactical feat, or be up against morons. Although, my realm is alli dominated, and all through wrath WG was basicly Alli territory causing 3am VoA runs etc, so its nice to be on the other side of it. Revenge>Balance.
    Last edited by mmoc53a5d0407d; 2010-12-23 at 08:37 AM.

The 1:1 ratio kicks in at 5 players on 1 side.

So yes , its possible to be 5vs1. In fact , it's the best way to win atm if you're on offense. Broken BG is broken :s

all i see are people doing quests. i remember my first time in here i thought it was like WG and i see this Priest and kill him. then as i run around i slowly realize nobody is PvP'ing, just doing quests for rep :P

the only good thing about it is i have something to do while i'm in que waiting for BG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffv426 View Post
    Hard to know for sure if its a 1:1 ratio, but it is supposed to be. I play Ally on a PVE server and it sucks when ppl are constantly leaving the group. Also, It it super easy to defend and super hard to attack, I hope blizz will even it out somehow.
    On my server ppl going afk after they see we cannot ever win in attack... pathetic

Deleted
    On my server Horde has it since cata launch :/