Poll: Raiding Yet?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Santa doesn't want us to live, I promise.

one less gift to give

My guild went through a fairly major reorganization when Cataclysm came out (the guildmaster kicked almost a hundred toons to bring us down from a 25-man guild with a lot of hangers-on to a fairly svelte 10-man guild; thankfully, I made the cut), so we're still working out a schedule that everyone can live with. We'll hit the raid zones by the second week of January, I hope.

currently 10/12 regular and 1/12 heroic, missing alakir and nef on normal, downed halfus on heroic

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    clicked yes, been doing mainly first bosses of each instance for past week, 6/12 atm. We are working on the 3 after magmaw and omnitron this week, along with al akir.

We are currently 2/4 in Bastion, 1/2 in Throne of the Four Winds, Baradin Hold is down as well.

Deleted
    Meh, guild fell apart... will look for a new one soon / after christmas.

15+ Year Old Account
    The guild is raiding, I'm still working on a few pieces. should be into it for next week.

Deleted
    Yes we are.

Though at the moment we focus on 10-man due to Christmas and all. After that we should be steamrolling 25mans. It's nice to see the strats on 10mans before 25. Helps quite a lot if people have seen the fights.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been raiding since week 1. 11/12 in 25man with nef going down very soon

Deleted
    Not raiding yet due to the holidays

nah Not raiding yet, even if the Guild started i can't go with 'em, Busy Busy
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Deleted
    Starting on the 28th with my guild. Still missing a healer but we are boosting him through as many heroics as possible to gear him up asap.

Not raiding yet, waiting on a few people to gear up and will probably start after the holidays. Have the Baradin Hold done though.

I'm not even doing heroics regularly yet. I'm having issues getting into playing my main.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the "We've been dabbling a bit in 10 mans, but officially we arent raiding till january, when we'll have the peeps for 25 mans"

Deleted
    we were supposed to start working on the end bosses this reset cleared pretty much everything we had down already wednesday, but freakin' chrismas and the weather / people moving apartment means we prolly wont raid till sunday again Q.Q

Me and my girlfriend are the only ones really ready to raid in our guild. Everybody else is either leveling their alt to 85, doing arenas or dicking around. I have no idea why...

10+ Year Old Account
    We're starting in ~6 days.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Venali View Post
    Waiting until the Christmas vacations are all said and done before we delve into anything. It's been rather relaxing, but I'm ready to get back into it big time.
    exactly whats happenning with my guild
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

My guild isn't, no. A lot of our raiders are out of town on holiday and our raid leader has been working a lot of extra hours so he only recently hit 85. We aren't expecting to start raiding until after the new year.