1. #1

    [WA] Sacred Draenic Incense Proc Tracker?

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124517/s...ense&bonus=566

    Is there way to track when you get Rising Sun Kick proc from the trinket

    Been trying to mess around with combat log triggers to see when i get free Rising sun kick, but havent been able to figure it out

  2. #2
    Mh, How does the procc appear in the combatlog? As Rising Sunkick? If so, you could make a procc count aura with a 2nd trigger that just counts the proccs while RSK is on cooldown. I think otherwise its hard to make a difference between original RSK and Procc RSK.

    Or you create an aura that counts just your original RSK Uses and after the fight you subtract those from the overall proccs + rsk.

    http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_COMBAT_LOG_EVENT

    Try this API. Combat_log_event_unfiltered.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://m.reddit.com/r/WowUI/comments/2x0isb/help_weakaura_cast_count_trigger/

    Maybe this helps as a basic.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-12-13 at 03:43 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Mh, How does the procc appear in the combatlog? As Rising Sunkick? If so, you could make a procc count aura with a 2nd trigger that just counts the proccs while RSK is on cooldown. I think otherwise its hard to make a difference between original RSK and Procc RSK.
    It doesn't only proc from RSK so there will be plenty of RSK procs while RSK is usable aswell.

    I was checking some logs and it appears as if the proc RSK doesn't count as a cast whereas the normal ones do. I would guess that counting RSKs hit but not cast would be appropriate.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    It doesn't only proc from RSK so there will be plenty of RSK procs while RSK is usable aswell.

    I was checking some logs and it appears as if the proc RSK doesn't count as a cast whereas the normal ones do. I would guess that counting RSKs hit but not cast would be appropriate.
    I know that it proccs very often from different spells. But it didnt answered my question. DOES the procc in any way appear in the combatlog and if yes, in what form?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    I know that it proccs very often from different spells. But it didnt answered my question. DOES the procc in any way appear in the combatlog and if yes, in what form?
    Nope. It's just shown as RSK in the combat log with same spell id.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Nope. It's just shown as RSK in the combat log with same spell id.
    Well, thats at least something. You have two options to keep track of those proccs that come to my mind.

    1. let it track every fucking RSK you do (including proccs) and after the fight you subtract the real (casted) ones to get the amount of proccs.

    2. make the aura track just every RSK that appears in combatlog during the real one is on cooldown. That way you get the correct number, but just if you use RSK on cd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Maybe theres a 3rd option..could be possible to create the first one and make a 2nd trigger with "Spell_Cast_Success" Rising Sunkick inverted

    Sadly I do not have the trinket yet so I cant test it by myself...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •