Help I can't log on! Emergency

"Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at: [Http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...tegoryld=2316]

I was playing on one of my toons when I was suddenly booted, I tried to log back in and kept getting that message, then I tried to log into battle.net and it wouldnt let me. So I changed my password and checked over my info, all my stuff is legit but I still cant log in, I have internet (Thats how im posting this). I believe I was hacked but idk how I wont be able to log back on, I have an authenticator and my parental controls are off. Please help me Asap. I'd appreciate if you will. Also if this is in the wrong sub-forum-place please move it. Thanks.
    My PC: | AMD A8-3870 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz | 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT1600 MHz | Biostar A55MH| Logisys 330W | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit |

I think its a login server problem. I was going to check my bank alt on my other server, but it wouldn't log on, and now it won't log me on to any of my servers

login servers are broke! been like this for a while now

Login server is fine .. the authentication server for Bnet is borked tho. seems accounts without an authenticator could log in ok.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Login server is fine .. the authentication server for Bnet is borked tho. seems accounts without an authenticator could log in ok.
    Untrue. I don't have an authenticator and I can't get in either.
    Valore - 85 Paladin - Bonechewer
    Spirik - 85 Shaman - Bonechewer

Sadly, Im glad im not the only one.
    My PC: | AMD A8-3870 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz | 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT1600 MHz | Biostar A55MH| Logisys 330W | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit |

Quote Originally Posted by Haiyaa View Post
    Untrue. I don't have an authenticator and I can't get in either.

I did say "could" doesn't mean that it's guaranteed or that they haven't taken all the login or authentication servers down till it's fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    omfg I thought I was alone and getting backdoored by that trojan...

Place your bets, when can we log in again? My guess? 11 pacific

The one !@#$%&* day I'm done with work early enough to get 3 hours of playtime in and it's borked. First the Wednesday maintenance and now this. I swear I'm never getting my drood to 85...

If you build it, he will come.