Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeja View Post
    rogues, they r sucking at dps meters atm
    lolwut? I'm always near the top of the meters... unless I'm dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomoya View Post
    well yeah priests in general, sorry for that, sp is just main spec

Goes for pve, i dont pvp and never will
    sorry but then you just don´t play very well. priests are in a very good spot right now be it shadow or holy (disc maybe a bit behind since the huge holy buff).
    i do more than competitive damage as shadow with nice support and healing is awesome aswell

PvE mages. No i don't play one, i don't even have a mage alt.
    There is no chance that a mage comes close to the top of the meters unless he is the one eyed of the blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP: SP and DK. (Everything can own DK's these days, warriors 3 hitting me with hitting 40k's? lol)
    PvE: Rogues and SP

Disc priests are having a hard time all around right now, from the sound of things. Rough stuff.

DKs are not weak in PvP, they can lock down ANY caster class with their silence, interrupt and ghoul stun while also having anti magic shield

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    DK. (Everything can own DK's these days, warriors 3 hitting me with hitting 40k's? lol)
    I don't know what DKs you've been facing, but the ones I've been seeing lately are unstoppable killing machines.

pve? probably mages who don't get replinish
    pvp? hunters

Not a class, but just a bad player that stands in fire.

I've been running alot of normal runs (getting some rep and chilling - waiting for friends to be ready for Heroics) and its amazing how it varies from group to group. Badly geared players that use their abilities to either CC, interupt and/or kite is doing better then people in full ilevel 333 or above that just tries to steamroll everything.

Maybe its just my experience, but I think its a tad too early to pass judgement on any class at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP: SP and DK. (Everything can own DK's these days, warriors 3 hitting me with hitting 40k's? lol)
    Really? Why don't you just hit the warrior for 56k obliterates? My pvp partner is dk and it seems fine its just they don't have to much mobility. Shadow priests are ok atm.

IMHO

PVP the worst would be holy priest
    PVE sub rogue

Every thing is pretty even pve wise you can do well on meters with any class as long as you are good.

Deleted
    Oh man funniest shit today rofl, Dk part

Deleted
    yet another lol at someone saying rogues. Mut Rogues are kicking so much ass right now that blizzard is having to import ass from Indonesia so the rogues feel like they still have ass to kick.

But yeah, Priests (disc and shadow not looking too hot) and ret pallys seem to be in the dumps right now. Alot of resto druids are unhappy too, and hunters are sitting ducks in pvp (although survival DPS is intense).

But all this is unimportant, lock is fine, so all is well.

mages need more mana(reg) with molten armor

warlocks seem to be doing alot less damage then other classes.

Not sure, every time I think one class sucks I see one come along and completely obliterate everyone in their path.

No classes are bad, there are only bad players.

Deleted
    Retribution paladins are kinda lacking behind at the moment, other then that most classes seem pretty in balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgromir View Post
    warlocks seem to be doing alot less damage then other classes.
    can you be a bit more precise? in full heroic blues/epics tested against other classes in the same environment under the same conditions? if not then it´s just you, because warlocks are most certainly NOT doing "alot" less damage.
    same with all those claiming that rogues and priests aren´t in a good spot right now.

Atm disc priest seems to be the weakest healer in pvp, with their shields absorbing as much as they were in wotlk.

Deleted
    Probably affliction warlocks, and Combat Rogues.

In case we're not speaking about specific specs, then overall I must go with Priests as well.

my warlock isnt hitting very hard atm