Explorer Title: Ho to get to an island?

Hello, I have every single place discovered except Azuremist isle and the one right next to it.

Darkshore (I think it is) was wiped out by Deathwing.

How do I get to those two islands so I can become Kanevil "The Explorer"?
    My PC: | AMD A8-3870 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz | 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT1600 MHz | Biostar A55MH| Logisys 330W | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit |

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there a ship from Darnassus? And flight path too...
    Old Gods made me do it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    in darnassus theres 2 boats. one for sw, and another to the draenei island

you can also fly from darkshore to teldrassil

Quote Originally Posted by Device View Post
    you can also fly from darkshore to teldrassil
    that is one of 2 ways to get to the boats to get there. The other is to go into stormwind and take the boat from SW over there.

Since Deathwing wiped out Auberdine, there are no more boats from Kamildor to Teldrassil. When I leveled a night elf, when i go to the boat docks, there is a flight path that automatically takes me over to the new town.

Basically, you're going to want to mount up, and fly to Teldrassil - since you didn't mention it being a problem you've probably been there already. On the west side of Teldrassil is a little island, with three docks - one isn't moving, one is a Stormwind style ship, one is a night elf style ship. You'll want to take the night elf style ship, it should be on the northmost dock. It might be a good plan to wait above and descend as the ship leaves or bring a group, as you probably have a good chance of picking up guard aggro

At this point you're at Azuremyst. Bear in mind you can't use flying mounts there. Bloodmyst is directly north of it and you can get to it easily by a bridge.

Thanks guys Although I cant fly to the Draeni island, it dismounts me?
    My PC: | AMD A8-3870 Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz | 4GB Corsair Dominator-GT1600 MHz | Biostar A55MH| Logisys 330W | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit |

Quote Originally Posted by Kanevil View Post
    Thanks guys Although I cant fly to the Draeni island, it dismounts me?
    Those islands are BC instances, they didn't upgrade any of the BC content with Cataclysm so you still can't fly in the Dranei and Blood Elf starting zones. That's why you'll get dismounted from flight form.

There still is a boat, it just leaves from Teldrassil now instead of Darkshore.
    (Took the boat by accident once as there are 2 boats 1 to SW the other to Azuremist)

Just take the boat from Stormwind to Darnassus (it should be the one on the very left if you're facing the water from SW).
    Then once you're in Rut'theran Village outside of Darnassus, there should be another boat to Azuremyst Isle