Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kujak View Post
    Yeah sorry, for #2 you are the greedy A-hole you are complaining about for posting iron ore for that much. In no way, shape, or form is that normal.

And like others have said, if you are trying to make profits on the AH, you should have bought low and sold high.
    Your post couldn't have been more hypocritical. First you flame me, then you advise me to do pretty much that for which you flamed me one sentece before. Umm... what?

And again: Read my answer on "Pope" on the first page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy35 View Post
    I really think you've made this post just to try and convince everyone how nice, smart and helpful you are, when really you just think the world revolves around you, and its your way or its wrong.
    Or am I the only one who see's your attitude as completely condescending, one eyed and very short sighted.
    In which twisted universe would that serve me, trying to farm rep among people in a game community forum I don't know anyone from?
    As far as I can recall, this is a community site. And I'm pretty sure this applies to the forum as well.
    So as long as I'm just trying to share because I'm curious about how other people might think of the things that make myself thinking, what are you trying to accuse me of?

Apart from that: I myself said, that I don't want everyone to kiss each other's asses, because I don't do so too. But decency has become such a rare commodity these days, so that I just wanted to point out some theories of mine and encourage others to share theirs, too.
    Last edited by Nicekisch; 2010-12-23 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    I'm sorry OP but i feel the need to let you know that it isn't possible for him to have had thoose two rings as they are unique-equipped. You can only have one of them equipped doesen't matter if it's heroic or not, if you have the normal version, you can't have the heroic version on at the same time.

Deleted
    For the 2nd thing you could have bought the ore and made a profit? its their ore and they can price it as they wish

Quote Originally Posted by Ganthar View Post
    I'm sorry OP but i feel the need to let you know that it isn't possible for him to have had thoose two rings as they are unique-equipped. You can only have one of them equipped doesen't matter if it's heroic or not, if you have the normal version, you can't have the heroic version on at the same time.
    Well I don't know if that's true so I guess you're right on this one.
    Nevertheless, it doesn't change anything, as the non-heroic ring he had (he had one heroic and one non-heroic, 100% sure there) only had 20 stam less as the DPS ring, but about 100 parry rating among the other stats it had.
    And as I said before: You just don't turn in 100 parry rating for 20 stam. It's plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post
    For the 2nd thing you could have bought the ore and made a profit? its their ore and they can price it as they wish
    I think many of you people who tell me this now don't really get my point: I'm not worked up over him pricing the ore at whatever price, I'm bothered that he didn't even answer and simply ignored me after 20 minutes. Because as I said several times now: I just wanted to give him quality advice for his future auctioning.
    Last edited by Nicekisch; 2010-12-23 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah i know people like you, everyone around you are jerks, but of course not you. Someone undercuts you, he must be jerk. Someon wins roll, over you, he must be jerk. You stand in fire and die, healer must be jerk. You overaggro and die, tank must be jerk. You are in green items with 90k hp in Battleground and loosing badly, everyone else must suck, but not you.

so typical...

Deleted
    If you reforge the haste away from http://www.wowhead.com/item=56299 into something more useful, that ring is a very nice tanking ring and much better than the non-heroic one. Mastery is golden for all tanks and strength gives parry. I would have done the same except i would have just taken it and not responded to your immense qq

Soooo...

1) It's a questionable upgrade, but the distinction between tank gear and non-tank gear isn't nearly as cut and dry as it was, because the "dps" rings with mastery, are still very good since they hold higher strength and stamina(and mastery is a tank stat too). (My druids "Tank" gear is even worst, since I now flat out compete with rogues)

2) He undercut you on the AH. Get over it.

Not to sound rude... but this thread is pretty ridiculous at best if your two premises to say Cata somehow got worst players is that...

I look's more like the OP stated his point, asks opinions and then proceeds to argue with those with a different opinion. Seem's like the topic title suits some of these posts quite nicely.

Either way it ends now.