Deleted

New Year Resolutions For Your Main Char...

Mine is... making 1,000 QQ posts about Paladin in 2011... Nah, just kidding.

Recently I stepped in Arena with friends for the very first time and had a great fun. Probably my new year resolution would be putting a little bit more time and effort into Arena in 2011.

What is yours?

Deleted
    I'd like to just enjoy the game, slowly drift through the content I care to see.
    Not to get too much dragged into playing more than I wish (by guildies), maybe start a goblin alt with enchanting
    But for my paladin it would be - little bit of PVP, moderate amount of PVE (I want to kill all those new bastards, but I don't care when) and finish jwl crafting and archeology, which both are 1 at this moment
    Nice topic, thank you.

To actually do any good in raids, of course.

Im going to eventually get her to 85 but after i get my gobby shadow priest to 85 first She's alot more fun than my mage atm .. only wish i could have all my mages non-combative pets on my gobby !

Hopefully get up to 140 pets and over 100 mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    actually maintain my gold as opposed to spend it all.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Stop lvling so many alts.

Stop Raging against pugs

12k achievement points. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Stop lvling so many alts.
    Opposite for me O;

To actually finish my insanity, which involves levelling my priest and rogue, to farm herbs for darkmoon cards and farm lockboxes. Longggg time to go.

Get over 9000 achievement points by the end of 2011!
    OH FOR GODS SAKE I HAVE NO IMAGINATION.