Alchemy questions.

I have 525 alchemy with transmute spec.
    What I notes is that when I use a Cata transmute that has a "24 houre" CD (zeroes out at 24.00) I am finding TBC alchemy recipes and nothing ells.
    1.) I don't need TBC recipe.
    2.) Why does a Cata recipe trigger a TBC discovery?
    3.) Are there any Cata discoveryes?
    4.) Does transmute with a CD have a guaranteed discovery?
    5.) Does transmute without a CD has any chance of having a discovery?
    6.) Does transmute mastery trigger on transmutations that has no CD?
    7.) Are there any % different on mastery trigger on transmutation with and without CD?
    8.) Better to have pot mastery?

The only thing I can think of is that its going to keep giving you TBC discoveries until you have all of them. Other than that, I have no idea. Yes, there are Cata discoveries. No, CDs don't always give you one. Yes, you can get a discovery without blowing a cooldown, and yes, X-mute mastery can give you extra, I.E. you can get 2-3 Titanium bars. No idea for number 7, and 8 is your own opinion.

Deleted
    1) not a question
    2) I don't know why sorry
    3) no
    4) don't think so
    5) yes, it was the only way to get wrat elemental transmutes, by transmuting saronite to titanium
    6) yes
    7) no, it's always 15%
    8) no, unless you make potions frequently, for pure money making (or if you have a JC alt) go transmute, for good money making and utility in raids, go elixir for flask procs (seeing as theyre double the mat cost, and only half as effective now)

hope I helped :P

---------- Post added 2010-12-23 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    The only thing I can think of is that its going to keep giving you TBC discoveries until you have all of them. Other than that, I have no idea. Yes, there are Cata discoveries. No, CDs don't always give you one. Yes, you can get a discovery without blowing a cooldown, and yes, X-mute mastery can give you extra, I.E. you can get 2-3 Titanium bars. No idea for number 7, and 8 is your own opinion.
    there aren't cata discoveries, hell, there aren't even droppable recipes except the mount one from archaeology, the rest are from the trainer

Thanks for the help

Hmm, looks like we got fucked over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    Hmm, looks like we got fucked over again.
    lololololol why is everyone saying this about their profession? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Darwan View Post
    lololololol why is everyone saying this about their profession? xD
    I don't know about YOU but my professions are definitely the worst. I am a victim.