Thread: Haste Debuffs

Haste Debuffs

I have yet to hear anything on the state of haste debuffs on dks. Every haste debuff I get, my rune regen are slowed by however much the debuff is. It's the same thing as Sindy. I've made posts on the official forums, here, and I've even sent in a ticket which was just ignored.

Can anyone post a link regarding DK's rune regeneration and haste debuffs? From the posts I've made, people say that it's not intended but if that was the case then I would have gotten a reply from my in-game ticket.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Haste debuffs in Cata content should be intended as they would have been created with that mechanic in mind.
    Haste debuffs in Wrath content were not intended and most* were hotfixed a long time ago.

Out of curiosity, which bosses are giving a haste debuff? I don't think I've noticed any so far..
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    Haste debuffs in Cata content should be intended as they would have been created with that mechanic in mind.
    Haste debuffs in Wrath content were not intended and most* were hotfixed a long time ago.

Out of curiosity, which bosses are giving a haste debuff? I don't think I've noticed any so far..
    That dragon in Vortex Pinnacle :P

15+ Year Old Account
    It's intended.
    If DKs were the only class not getting a severe damage loss something would be wrong.

To my knowledge, Rogues/hunters get reduced Energy/Focus generation, Warriors obviously get reduced Rage generation (less autohits) and casters cast slower.

So a haste debuff/buff has quite some impact on every classes capabilities. Not that there are many bosses with a haste debuff. (the drake in VP doesn't count since the debuff can be avoided)