Deleted

Which addon auto-sells greys?

As the title says, i'm looking for an addon which auto-sells greys whenever you visit a vendor.
    I used to have it in times before, but i forgot the name of the addon.

Anyone?

Someone REALLY needs to write a guide on how to use google... infact googling your threads name gave me the answer within 3 second's.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...o-matic-2.aspx

crapaway is an add-on that sells greys

Tuk-ui Autosells grey but thats a whole compliation, i can't remember but there is a single mod that dose it too - i'll check it out and report bk

Autoprofit is a good addon for it. It doesn't auto sell but it does put a button on the vendor page and clicking that sells all your greys. As a rogue I like it better then auto selling because some of the greys we get sell well for the flavor text.

I personally use scrap... You have to click a button to get it to sell them... but it gest the job done... Much easier than manually doing it. But I'm sure theres another out there that automaticly sells them if your being picky.

Deleted
    Auctioneer does it. Just go into the Configuration options and set up Automagic.

Deleted
    VendorMaster auto-sells, auto-buys and auto-repairs.

I use SellJunk. awesome mod

sell o matic 2

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm seconding VendorMaster (by Seerah). Auto-sell greys, auto-repair.

Includes a configurable auto-buy system, as well as a "keep list" for greys that you want to keep for the hell of it, and a "sell list" for non-greys that you always want to sell (like my 400+ fisherman has Raw Bristle-Whisker Catfish on her sell list).

You don’t need an addon for that, just make a macro, name it “SELL GREY” (or GRAY if you prefer) and in the macro code:

/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end

Now, go to any vendor and make sure that you have the vendor open or you may “equip” the grey items, and click on that Macro. Insta sell. No addon, no memory footprint.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use Automaton.

It is extremely old, but it still automates repairing (with a guild bank option), auto-accepting group invites from guildmates or friends (my favorite option), and vendors greys. It has a ton more automation options too, but some of them are broken (auto-accepting battleground queue functionality is now a protected API), and some are defunct (there is now an interface option to stop duels, etc), but the addon still works well and it doesn't give any error messages, so that is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurus View Post
    no memory footprint.
    For the record, Automaton's current memory footprint for me is 0.186 MB. I doubt anyone would actually care about that tiny amount of memory.

To quote a person much more important than I: "Memory is cheap, but my time is not."
    Last edited by Simca; 2010-12-23 at 08:37 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Thank you everyone, for your replies

I use selljunk, works really well
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.