Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Or just have the faction controlling the most bases at the end win.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got it!

Tenacity!

On a more serious note, the OP's idea seems like a good one, but I'd say 5/10/15% should do well enough rather than 10/20/30%.

Personally I say that the rules for winning just need to change.

For example, the offense needs to either capture all 3 (insta win) or capture and keep two of them for say 5 minutes.

Personally I would prefer if it was something more like this.

The horde and alliance spawn in a fairly small circular arena. Both the alliance and horde have 500 lives (total). Respawn points are in the stands above the arena and 5 seconds after the respawn a "wave" washes everyone who is up there into the arena. First person to destroy all the others lives win. ALternatively if the "defending" team manages to live for the full X minutes they win.

(The number of lives is tentative since if the arena was something alogn the lines of 20 v 20 constantly the defenders would have a tough time losing).

im not entirely sure that this is the best way to fix the issue, but i agree that it is a little rediculous that a faction can simply turtle at one fort until they get overrun, then zerg another while the other group is trying to cap it... makes it almost impossible to successfully attack it if you dont do it in the middle of the night

tol barad is easy to win, it just takes 3-4 ppl to drive a siege next to the defender's faction keep and when a new wave of people spawn, they will start attacking the sieges because they are on their zerg path

Why we can't fly in Tol Barad? I don't like to go to places where we can't fly and I bet I'm not the only one that prefers to skip that area for that reason.

What I really don't get is how Tol'Barad with its current design has made it so far into the game. It is not like all the problems we see on live have not been pointed out already during the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by sethr266 View Post
    Not related to the PvP, but please, Blizz, I beg of you. NERF the spawn rates of the mobs for the dailies. Trying to do quests in the Hole or D-Block by yourself almost always results in death.
    too bad they dont check these forums

I'm tired of tol barad/WG on my server. The horde/alliance ratio is terrible. I've never seen more then 3 alliance in tol barad.
    Personally I think they should change the reason for doing Tol Barad. Each side gets it one after the other. The purpose of doing it and winning is extra honor and conquest points.

Deleted
    To be fair though using a buff didn't really work balancing in WG although it's an interesting idea actually. Although it would at least force people to spread out and not all move in a big zerg swarm I guess.