Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

JC Figurine pattern drop

How are people getting these to drop?

I've had 475 for a couple days -- been running heroics and doing dailies every day but haven't gotten any of the patterns yet. I see other people saying they got MULTIPLE patterns within a few minutes of hitting 475 JC. What gives?

I've tried doing quests and grinding mobs in all of the areas where other people have gotten them, but still nothing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever do Hellscream's Reach / Warden's Vigil dailies? Every time I do my dailies there I always get 1 or 2 figurines.

I've gotten 3 of them just by doing the Therazane dailies, make sure you're killing mobs for a quest. Just farm the mobs and don't turn in the quest and they should drop relatively quick. My 3 dropped in the space of around 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by konway View Post
    How are people getting these to drop?

I've had 475 for a couple days -- been running heroics and doing dailies every day but haven't gotten any of the patterns yet. I see other people saying they got MULTIPLE patterns within a few minutes of hitting 475 JC. What gives?

I've tried doing quests and grinding mobs in all of the areas where other people have gotten them, but still nothing...
    I had forgotten they dropped to begin with. I got my JC to 475 and went questing in Vashj'ir with a friend (both of us 81 at the time) and the first four mobs it dropped. So I just assumed it was a 100% droprate for one of them to drop after that point.

unless they fixed the issue the workaround is this:

find someone else with 475 JC that is NOT YET LEVEL 85
    go kill mobs with them

took 20-30 minutes and I had both patterns I wanted, make sure they are of the class that you wish to get the drops for, i.e. a warrior wont get the caster/healer patterns to drop

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend is a JC and when we were doing our dailies in Tol Barad we got one to drop. Then a few days later he was AFK and I was doing quests in Uldum (I think) and another one dropped.

We got the Tank one and the Healing one...he was pretty pumped because those are his two specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    unless they fixed the issue the workaround is this:

find someone else with 475 JC that is NOT YET LEVEL 85
    go kill mobs with them

took 20-30 minutes and I had both patterns I wanted, make sure they are of the class that you wish to get the drops for, i.e. a warrior wont get the caster/healer patterns to drop
    Not sure what 85 has to do with it? I didn't bother levelling my paladin tank JC until after I hit 85. As the others have posted just get some dailys done. I have had 3 of the trinket recipes drop so far and all from doing Therazane daily quests.

Deleted
    Ive found ONE, and im Cata loremaster. :C

Quote Originally Posted by EviLNygma View Post
    Not sure what 85 has to do with it? I didn't bother levelling my paladin tank JC until after I hit 85. As the others have posted just get some dailys done. I have had 3 of the trinket recipes drop so far and all from doing Therazane daily quests.
    There was a bug where, if you were level 85, the figurines wouldn't drop. It has since been fixed.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine at lvl 85, while questing in uldum. maybe it has a higher droprate if you are not lvl 85, but it is does drop at 85.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled up my paladin's JC before getting XP, so when I started questing in Vashj'ir yesterday, I got 3 different drops within the first few quests. Took less than half an hour to find all 3.

Deleted
    with my lvl 75 "480jwl" mage i was bored of farming plants in uldum, saw a lvl 83 mob and wondered if I could kill him... after 10 mins of fight he finaly died and droped the caster figurine

15+ Year Old Account
    Found both figurines relevant for Death Knights. Dropped pretty soon for me after hitting 475. Both on Tol Barad I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got both the tank and melee versions within 5 mobs of each other, before 85, and before max JC. They were the serpents that swim in the water above the dam directly south of Ramkahen in Uldum.
    "Brevity is...wit"

i got 3 doing one round of tol barad dailys. These 3 were ofc the ones I had least use for

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Ever do Hellscream's Reach / Warden's Vigil dailies? Every time I do my dailies there I always get 1 or 2 figurines.
    I gotta say this. I didn't even know about them 'til I think they were patched or something, and suddenly I had all four within one or two days of each other. Still haven't finished any of them (initially I thought they were like Broken Necklaces for extra tokens) but I have all four. At least I'm a Druid so I can get some use out of most. Anyone know if you can vendor them for more than their mats' worth?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced these are still bugged for certain people. Either that or a ton of people are lying about how many kills it took them after hitting 475 -- but I honestly don't see any reason for so many people to tell such a pointless lie =P

I've killed AT LEAST 2,000 cataclysm mobs since getting past 475 JC. In heroics, regular instances, for Therazane, Heallscream's Reach and Ramkahen quests, plus a good 2 hours farming mobs where other people had gotten them.

I grouped with a 485 JC level 84 mage but after 15 min of helping him with quests in Deepholm he hit 85 so I left -_- I think I'll try finding another sub 85 JC with the right skill level who isn't about to ding 85... so I'll let you guys know if it works lol

To those who had multiple drops within a few minutes, RNG loves you. It is no longer bugged, but it can take some time. I've gotten the healer, caster dps, and melee dps items on my druid -- main spec tank, of course >.<. I got the first about a week ago, the second a few days later, the third this afternoon. Hoping for the one I actually need to drop soon /paws crossed

I'm a 503 Jewelcrafter and i didn't even know these things existed.
    I've been 475 for a while now and i have never seen any of these drop. Either RNG really hates me or its buggy.

Deleted
    I couldn't drop any on them til they fixed the droprate on 85 lvl and i got both the same day, my guildmates got quite a few durning levleing.