Deleted

Improved Soul Fire Tracking

Hi all. Currently I play a demo warlock at 85, and i've been having issues figuring out a way to track the Improved Soul Fire buff we get for 15 seconds after casting a Soul Fire. I've tried using Power auras, as well as Button Timers, but I have had no success. Is there anything special I should click in order to get these to work, or if you use something else to track the buff, I would love to know what is it so I can use it myself. Many thanks!

Edit: Apologies for spelling Tracking wrong in the title!

OmniCC works if you have Soulfire's button visible on your screen.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still hooked on TellMeWhen

These are the ones I made for my warlock. Import both by clicking the red Import button and pasting these in.
    Version:4.9; InvertAuraBelow:5; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; x:63; groupany:false; texture:0; aurastext:Soul Fire; owntex:true; isResting:0; PowerType:0; aurastextfont:6; combat:true; size:0.1; y:-63; finish:0; timer.h:1.11; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.Transparent:true
    Version:4.9; b:0.1569; g:0; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; x:63; groupany:false; aurastext:Soul Fire; owntex:true; isResting:0; PowerType:0; aurastextfont:6; combat:true; size:0.1; y:-63; inverse:true

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Personally I've just got Fortexorcist to track it along with my other buffs and my targets debuffs and it works pretty well to be honest

Deleted
    Thanks all for the replies, I will test the suggested addons out and see which works well for me