Rune Strike Macro?

Before 4.0.3 there was a Runestrike Macro that would let u bind Rune stike to all other attacks so it was used anytime it was available..
    tried it now and it didnt work. anyone know if there is a new macro for it? or any macro at all? on other spells thats handy. in Tank or Dps?

Deleted
    it is not a proc spell anymore, so it is always useable, as long as you're in blood presence. as a result, there is no need to macro it mate. as long as you got the rp, rune strike all you want.

There are no longer any On next melee swing style attacks. Therefore runestrike, cleave, heroic strike spam macros no longer work. You need an available GCD to use rune strike and the 2 aforementioned warriors abilities now.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

hmm. thats what i suspected. really liked that macro. awell. guess i have to press the frikkin' button myself then :P heh. thx

well heroic strike and cleave are a little different to rune strike as they are off the gcd but rune strike just replaces death coil/frost strike as your rp dump of choice and also provides a lot of threat to boot.

Deleted
    Is rune strike still useful?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSavage View Post
    Is rune strike still useful?
    For Blood, obviously it is. For Frost and Unholy, no.
    Beta Club Brosquad