Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    2's? lol?

Am I doing it right?

Seriously though. The 2v2 bracket will never be close to balanced 'cause most combos require more than two players to have a good synergy

Why play with a hunter in 2s when you can play with a warlock that has way better DPS, CC, pet survivability and peels? It makes no sense. For starters, once you kill a hunter pet, it's dead for good unless you do happen to tab out for 10 seconds.

First off is it true that unless you run with a holy pally and a monkey pet then your just gimped? i saw a hunter team playing 2's in arena junkies streams.It was very painful.
    edit:Just to beat you guys to it, if only the monkey could cast holy paladin spells , you could get rid of your arena partner

Im doing resto shaman / surv hunter in 2s, 2.1ish mmr before the reset, now we're back to 1.9k after 4 games.

set up your cc so hutner scatter traps, into hex, then wyvern, by then your next scatter trap should be back up, and hex aswell. just repeat this untill you win. pretty simple

I've played 140 games in 2v2's now, got up to 2000 rating before the reset, i'm the only boomkin i've seen so far.

(We're rolling the only Ele/Boomer on our battlegroup, OP comb's ftw, amirite?)

Deleted
    Hunters haven't been common in arenas since season 7? (Correct me if I'm wrong) They rolled in TBC with their Bm speccs, but since then its been going downhill tbh..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomstone View Post
    Hunters haven't been common in arenas since season 7? (Correct me if I'm wrong) They rolled in TBC with their Bm speccs, but since then its been going downhill tbh..
    Apart from beastcleave in 3's and 5's in S8. But yeah, 2v2 Hunters have been dead... They just dont have enough damage output to be good solo. (+Healer)

the problem with hunter his they have so many tools and abilities, but they are seperated amongst 170 ability instead of 30 like any other class

Quote Originally Posted by Splinks View Post
    Im doing resto shaman / surv hunter in 2s, 2.1ish mmr before the reset, now we're back to 1.9k after 4 games.

set up your cc so hutner scatter traps, into hex, then wyvern, by then your next scatter trap should be back up, and hex aswell. just repeat this untill you win. pretty simple
    I remeber when this comp was considered somewhat op, coincedenatally i think it was also during season 1 of wotlk http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=110885