Poll: Rogue or DK?

Thread: Rogue or DK?

Rogue or DK?

I saw a poll asking about the choice between rogue and warrior. I was wondering about something similar, and i'm thinking between a rogue and a DK. I want to level a melee class now that i have a ranged dps, and i already have a 80 rogue with 4k honor to get rolling once she hits 85. However, the new abilities in Cata seem more interesting/fun for DK. Well, it's all because Dark Simulacrum looks so fun and cool. Some players report Smoke Bomb being cool and OP in some situations, but is it fun? I'd like to hear which class you find more fun/interesting, and of course, winning is more fun than losing.

p.s. I would have never considered rolling a DK before Cata, but nowadays a lot of FOTM DK's from wotlk seem to have quit, and in fact finding a DK seems to be a difficult task. On the other hand, rogue population too is very small now (perhaps the most underplayed class even; funny to compare to vanilla wow where rogues and hunters were so popular)

p.p.s. Also, what do you think about other melees, such as warrior, pally, or feral? I do have a 80 feral druid i enjoyed ripping ppl apart (pun intended) pre-cata, but it was way too op to really enjoy playing any more. I never played a warrior before, but they also seem fun with a lot of charging and leaping around. But that still ain't Dark Simulacrum lol. or all the fun tricks rogues have (every couple minutes). As for paladin, i know Ret is dead right now, but i did enjoy the hybrid aspect of it very much before. In fact, i have played holy paladin the most and especially like them more now with new mechanics. Ability to go prot when ret isn't working out is also a fun option.
    Last edited by ssambakd; 2010-12-24 at 01:24 AM.

Deleted
    hey. if you arent out for jus beeing overpowered, i'd suggest you take the rogue, because Subtletly is very hard to play - but very strong once youve did it. but notice, that - as Warr/DK, you can tank. =) and if you are pve'ing, you might not want to wait for an invite for an hour. ^^

since you are emphasising the fun factor i'd say DK. today i stole some pala wings, ring of frost, timewarp and a warlock infernal... some things are completly useless but are a lot of fun (like the infernal).

the best thing was the reaction of a guild mate in TS when i just copied an Earth Shield and was running around WSG even tho we had not a single shaman