10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Tool, APC or Puscifer

Outta the three groups that Maynard James Keenan is the front man of, which do you think is the most epic?

Me personally think all 3 groups are great.

Totally can't wait for Tool to hit the studio

I love Tool and APC... For some odd reason I never got around to listening to Pusicifer. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm all about Tool. I was into them big time in the 90s. APC was awesome too. I guess I lost track after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to the people who didn't know...Puscifer is more of a solo project of Maynards...on song in general of his, he sings with Milla Jovovich, Called The Mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoGcSw565U

I've always preferred Tool to the other two, but all three are awesome bands

I like Tool and APC equally. Actually, I love them equally. Great Progressive Metal and Alternative Metal Bands. Also, Maynard has one of my favorite voices for a singer. If I had his voice, I'd have to wear so many pairs of pants, I'd soil myself so much out of sheer wonder.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think Tool was their mastery, but APC was a change of pace and enjoyable. Puscifer is just experimentation, not to say it isn't bad as there are a few songs that are awesome (namely Potions) but is completely over shadowed by Tool.

Tool > *.
    APC is awesome as well. Never got into Puscifier for some reason.

Tool is his best band by far, IMO...APC has a few good songs but it feels too mainstream to me...Tool seems to have a lot more orgininality. I've grown into more of a classic rock person but Tool is definetely among the few modern bands that I can say have a pretty good catalogue of quality songs.

What's a Puscifer?

makin' babies.

Tool. Seen them a few times in concert, amazing live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tool is epic, APC is mainstream (read: radio playable and mainly formulaic) and Puscifer is experimental (but good!). My favorite is Tool out of the three, but I have all CDs for each project of Maynard's. His writing quality is miles above most other artists and I would probably buy anything he released.

Tool.. no contest.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin