Engineering: Has anyone discovered a tinker after 525?

Has anyone discovered a tinker after 525? I have searched and still couldn't find anyone that has. Has anyone found one after 500?

I got my plasma shield belt as I hit 525 so I was quite relieved, haven't made anything since but i did get a few after 500.

thanks for that, was it off of anything gray to skill ups like handful of obsidium bolts? Past 500 I mean, also bumping for more replys

I've gotten tinkers on electrified ether/bolts after they was gray, im fairly sure. Im not sure if i've discovered one after hitting 525, though.

the problem is getting more than 15 tinkers, not learning past 525 (and there are 16 tinkers total)

10+ Year Old Account
    right behind you but dont turn around cause that will only piss me off!
    I got extremely lucky with engineering and learned nearly everything on my short trip to 525

Quote Originally Posted by Foster View Post
    I got extremely lucky with engineering and learned nearly everything on my short trip to 525
    Same here.

You guys fail to realize everyone learned nearly everything.. 15 out of 16. The bug is getting that last one, and if it happens you didn't learn the only one you needed like me your screwed

Deleted
    I'm missing the invisibility belt. I dont really need it because I'm a druid though