Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    not a lot of cc? eh... smells like a troll
    and mind spike is pretty violent if you're not focused.
    hahahahaha!

.....oh wait your serious?
    Oh hi

Quote Originally Posted by Berner View Post
    Lying isn't really helping you make a point. Could you list me the 2 fears?

Dispel protection with VT is broken in so many ways right now. It only works if dispelled from self, it shares DR with itself, fear and horror. Dispel VT three times and you are immune Psychic sream, Psychic horror and free to dispel anything.

Selfheal with VE was got a nerf from 15% of damage done to 6%. Not to mention the indirect nerf it got from damage/healt -ratio dropping to about 1/3 going from lvl80 to 85. It effectiveness is about 1/8 of what it used to be, and that's math, not my personal opinion. My personal opinion is that it's so great I didn't notice a difference when not having VE on.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=22884

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=64044

Deleted
    Splitting hairs now, but Psychic Horror is not a fear effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    Splitting hairs now, but Psychic Horror is not a fear effect.
    I wouldn't call it splitting hairs, considering they are different effects and fall under different diminishing returns.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

yea shadow priests are op in pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I wouldn't call it splitting hairs, considering they are different effects and fall under different diminishing returns.
    Or rather they're supposed to.