Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Gladiators this season...

It seems if blizzard doesn't fix some classes *cough* frost mages and ferals *cough* the gladiator classes this season are most likely going to look like this

mages - 40%
    druids - 40%
    paladins - 2%
    wariors - 5%
    priests - 0%
    rogues - 5%
    deathknights - 5%
    shamans - 2%
    warlocks - 3%
    hunter - "-2%"

You're assuming 80% of all Glads will be Ferals or Frosties? That means there is a lot of double DPS Feral/Frostmage out there, which I don't think is the case.

I actually think it's an equal balance between Hpally, Hpriest, Frost Mage, Feral Druid, Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight.

But yeah, unless something gets fixed a Gladiator Shammy/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/Resto Druid/RetPally/ProtPally/Spriest/Disco will be very rare.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2010-12-24 at 06:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well you can't get glad from 2's sooo.. haha but as long as they stay OP everyones going to want to have one of them on their team if not both if the comp allows

Quote Originally Posted by pureblood867 View Post
    well you can't get glad from 2's sooo.. haha but as long as they stay OP everyones going to want to have one of them on their team if not both if the comp allows
    Thought you could still get glad from 2's, just not the weapons.

Deleted
    you can still get glad from 2s..

Warriors surely higher than 5% And pallies too (all holy ofc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Says who? last i heard is that you cannot recieve any title from 2's at all. that howS8 was at least, unless they changed it for S9.

i was purely just saying how mages and ferals are gonna be seen more as glads since they are so OP right now, i just pulled the other numbers outta nowhere

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    warriors, holy pallies, resto shammies, and warlocks will all be well represented. Rogues will do ok and spriests are in a much better state than disc is once Sin and Punishment is fixed were golden. All classes have at least one capable spec except maybe hunters. They will nef what needs to be we are less than a month in except mages they think theyre fine in their current state lol
    85 priest working on my dk next

Quote Originally Posted by Xzard View Post
    you can still get glad from 2s..
    Too bad you can't. Arena titles from 2v2 were taken out in s7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whos crying abuout anything? i actually play a frost mage, so i ain't, i love all my OPness in everyway and i hope blizz bes blizz and takes forever to fix it =)

not saying it doesn't need t be fixed, because it does. haha
    Last edited by pureblood867; 2010-12-24 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pureblood867 View Post
    wariors - 5%
    rogues - 5%
    shamans - 2%
    paladins - 2%
    All of these are wrong. Enh and Resto Shaman are in a good place right now, Rogue is amazing for Smoke Bomb. Holy Paladins are best PvP healers in the game atm.

5% for Warrior is uh. A bit of an understatement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read previous posts before you post something.

Maybe you should go and look at the ladders right now. None of your numbers have any reflection in reality other than hunters. Maybe even disc. Here I'll make it easy for all of you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3

I see lots of everything there. The truth is most of you complaining on these forums are either bad or talk out of your ass.

Someone got pwned by druids and mages ? Other than that, nice job pulling numbers out of your... thin air. Warriors are the biggest powerhouse atm, enh shammies crit 30k and upwards with lava lash(way more than 5cp 70 energy ferocious bite, which also has way bigger rampup time). Spriests are as strong as ever, warlocks stunlock you better than tbc rogues, dks - necrotic strike spam much? Only thing is that hunters are a bit underrepresented. But hey, after having a whole season of ATC crap, it was high time. Also, out of 9 seasons, this is the first time ferals are actually in t1 comps. Reminds me a bit(a lot actually) of the ret pally qq "FUUUUUUU RET WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD!!!". Deal with it 8)

Deleted
    Holy paladin - Unholy Dk - Arms warrior <------- hard gladiator kk bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    Someone got pwned by druids and mages ? Other than that, nice job pulling numbers out of your... thin air. Warriors are the biggest powerhouse atm, enh shammies crit 30k and upwards with lava lash(way more than 5cp 70 energy ferocious bite, which also has way bigger rampup time). Spriests are as strong as ever, warlocks stunlock you better than tbc rogues, dks - necrotic strike spam much? Only thing is that hunters are a bit underrepresented. But hey, after having a whole season of ATC crap, it was high time. Also, out of 9 seasons, this is the first time ferals are actually in t1 comps. Reminds me a bit(a lot actually) of the ret pally qq "FUUUUUUU RET WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD!!!". Deal with it 8)
    I hope for your own sake that you did not mean that. Priest, all specs, are lacking mobility and survability. Shadow is in a very weak state, damage is not very high, you basically have no way of getting away from melee after dispersion, heals are too mana costly and list goes on. If you think shadow is OP you need to l2p and get over 1k rating.

Take a look at the arena ladder before making threads like this. ;D
    Hi

Deleted
    i lol'd @ 5% dk glad and 2% hpally, these 2 are insanely good, same goes for warrior, warrior can drop someone within a colossus smash.

+ spriest/affli warlock/healer is extremely good in 3v3 aswell atm due to high damage of DoT's

oh mmo-c ppl never cease to amaze me.

This guy should stop posting since he probably never played wow if he says warlocks are bad in arena, if anything warlocks are more buffed now than every in WotLK. But then maybe i just dont know ANYTHING about warlocks...........

+ spriest/affli warlock/healer is extremely good in 3v3 aswell atm due to high damage of DoT's
    Hard to dispel bro. Try playing a shadow priest, then come back. I've met this comp endless times, train the priest. He will be dead in seconds. The comp isn't even glad viable due to shadows lack of survability against melee.