Archaeology + Addons. Is there an importable database?

Basically, I'm looking for some sort of database to import to Archy (Or if gatherer gets archaeology, then an arch database for gatherer). Does anyone know of any?

If anything, I think a Archy's savedvariables thinger should work too if one of you archaeology nuts uses Archy and has nearly all nodes recorded.

gathermate has archaeology nodes i believe.

The gathermate i'm currently using (last i knew it was the most up to date, at work currently so can't check) doesn't have the nodes already within the database, but does save them as you go so you can quickly build your database. From my experience with archeology, it doesn't help me much with so many spots within each area to make it worth it

Deleted
    Gathermate will do the job but btw why do you need that? Cant see a green light?

Personal i would say - skilling to 525 on one Continent and you know all spawns ^^

I have gatherer and it works for Archaeology, but I never even look at it. Unless the digsite is a really small one it doesn't really matter as the number of potential actual artifact placements is many. Just do the light thing I have almost never put down more then 5 normally and on average it is probably closer to 3.

Deleted
    yeh its obviously still work in progress, with new things gunna be added later il imagine, but still, a good new profession

Deleted
    But it shows the places to go? O.O