1. #1

    Quests that gives backpack?

    There are many quests out there that give your character that backpack with the blue cannisters. Anyone know a few?
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Mechagnome Dalehan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    686
    I assume you're talking about zone-specific items like the scuba tank from Thousand Needles?

  4. #4
    No, not at all what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    I assume you're talking about zone-specific items like the scuba tank from Thousand Needles?
    Yup, just like that one. There are a few more quests that do the same model backpack. Also, most of them don't disappear if you leave the zone.
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk.

  5. #5
    If your alliance the human level 1-5 area gives you one of these at some point to put out the fires. I dont know if it stays with you though if you go to a different zone.

  6. #6
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,815
    ususally by the time you level up a bit you'll be revered with your home city and the quartermaster now gives a 16 slot bag cheap.
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    If your alliance the human level 1-5 area gives you one of these at some point to put out the fires. I dont know if it stays with you though if you go to a different zone.
    Yeah, exactly. There are a few more quests out there that do the same thing; however, some will let you take it anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    ususally by the time you level up a bit you'll be revered with your home city and the quartermaster now gives a 16 slot bag cheap.
    To clarify again: I am not looking for information pertaining to the acquisition of bags. Thanks though.
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk.

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Darkoverkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    433
    theres the one called ''Special Delivery for Brivelthwerp''. it gives a blue canister backpack I leveled from 80 to 85 with this thing on. if you die you lose it but you just gotta put the i scream cannon into the bank then withdraw it and it will be on your back again, might be fixed soon but I hope not since I'm already attached to this thing.

    The quest is obtained from the speedbarge in thousand needles.
    neither the spirit nor the science is right, you need both to coexist, but with coexistence comes chaos!
    Darkoverkill 85 mage.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    theres the one called ''Special Delivery for Brivelthwerp''. it gives a blue canister backpack I leveled from 80 to 85 with this thing on. if you die you lose it but you just gotta put the i scream cannon into the bank then withdraw it and it will be on your back again, might be fixed soon but I hope not since I'm already attached to this thing.

    The quest is obtained from the speedbarge in thousand needles.
    Sorry for the necro, but I had a question about this and exactly this.

    Is there any other quest that I can do to obtain these things? I have already done this one when I leveled and I can't get them anymore. If there are any other quests that give the same thing or something similar, please tell me.


    EDIT:
    If you know of anything else like this item, for example a different "backpack"-style item that also shows up in different zones. I am desperately looking for something like this!
    Last edited by quran; 2011-04-07 at 05:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    Look very closely at my sig. Over Aestu's right shoulder.
    That's a quiver, right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •