[A] The Squirrel Mafia - 9/12 25Cata - 3 Days/Week - LF DPS

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)

http://www.tsmguild.net

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a PvE progression guild that was formed in open Beta and has been continuously active ever since. We are proud of our history of competitively downing every boss that Blizzard as ever released and we look to continue that tradition of excellence into cataclysm.

TSM can offer potential recruits a stable and highly competitive endgame PvE experience as well as an open and member-focused guild environment that encourages players to be social and "have fun".

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for almost 6 years.

Current Progress 9/12:

-Blackwing Descent: 5/6
    -Bastion of Twilight: 3/4
    -Throne of the Four Winds: 1/2

Current Recruiting Needs

-DK (DPS)
    -Druid (Boomkin)
    -Hunter
    -Mage
    -Shaman (Ele or Enhance)
    -Warlock

-All needs are for immediate raiding spots.
    -Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs
    -As you can see we are currently mainly recruiting DPS classes, as such make sure both your abilities and preparation are up to the standards of a competitive progression guild. If you play ANY CLASS/SPEC and you are confident you can pull the numbers, I encourage you to apply.

Raid Times

8-12 EST Tuesday
    8-12 EST Wednesday
    8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at http://www.tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message me on Shadowmoon-US!

Thank you for your interest in TSM,

Rylenia
    Last edited by rylai; 2010-12-30 at 06:21 PM.

bump bump bump

the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

the lazy dog quickly jumped over the quick fox?

bump bump bump bump

The message you have entered is too short