Deleted

Ready for Raiding?

Hi everyone,
    As of late I have started tanking on my deathknight and now prettymuch have a full heroic tanking set.
    My armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...addeath/simple.
    Can anyone take a look at what pieces of gear I can upgrade without buying BoE stuff or using valor emblems besides the boots from the Dragonmaw Clan?
    Also, as you can see I havn't reforged anything, because im not sure what to reforge to what, is getting hit capped really worth it and if so, what should I reforge into hit?
    Any critisism on my gear/spec/enchants/gems/glyph is ofcourse welcome aswell.

Thanks for your time

Deleted
    Armory has your dps/pvp gear showing.

Reforge to mastery, more = better.

Keep dodge/parry % close to eachother.

Ppl might say "get hit/exp if you have threat issues!". While this is true, it's also important to have those Death Strikes land right after the boss goes apeshit on you.

Can't really comment on you gear before you have updated armory.

Need to log off in tank gear, its showing your DPS right now
    | HAF-X Case | MSI Z77 MPOWER | Intel 3770k Overclock to 4.2 | ADATA DDR3 1600 8GB |
    | MSI 970 Gaming | Corsair 1200AX | Triple Asus 242h 23.6" |
    | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard | Razer Mamba Mouse |

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies so far, logging out in tank gear as we speak, armory should be updated in 30 mins

I would recommend you getting all stuff for justice points, as it is easy to come up with points nowadays. Your best bet is to get full group from LFG on your server ,best people you can convince to go with you (or maybe friends) and grind heroics.

15+ Year Old Account
    basically when you only need to cc 1 mob, if that, in most heorics, i'd say you are ready

Deleted
    Yeah, i quote spaace