10+ Year Old Account

where should my dps be...

this may seem more suited for a warrior forum post, but i want some non bias and other class opinion from their dps etc..
    ok i play a fury warrior, i pull around 10-11.5k dps on boss's in fights where im moving alot to avoid stuff and what not maybe 9-10k dps (these dps stats are being taken from the end of the fight btw)

my avg ilvl is 346 and im using Titans grip. would you say this dps is fine good or bad? because ive seen locks and hunter who are as geared as me do around 12-14k dps. im not sure enough on range dps styles to judge the diff with melle.

burst damage (using recklesness and deathwish procs etc.) i can pull 22k dps for around 10 seconds then ill gradually fall fown to the 10-12k mark.

so thoughts please on what you would honestly be thinking to see this kind of dps in heroics / raids.

Seems fair enough, I have Ilvl 332 and does 9k-10k dps in fights where I have to move ALOT. Also Fury Warrior with Titans.

I've always found Arms Warrior higher in DPS in all the dungeons runs I've been in. I am currently MS Enhancement Shaman, and I pull 14k-16k+ on non gimmick heroic boss fights, take 1k or so if there's heavy movement or constant target switching.

In my opinion you should be fine as long as you're 10-11k in 5 mans and like 14-15k for normal mode raids (maybe a touch more in 25 man). If you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm usually between 14 and 16k for 5 mans and the highest I've done in a raid was 17k on 10 man argaloth.

13k dps seems to be the standard for most raids at this time. Would be a good bar to get to.