Engineering discovery bug?

I have heard rumors that engineering at 525 is not wielding ANY discoveries.

I personally have not gotten any since I hit 525 last night and have been crafting bolts/ethers out the you know what.

Can anyone confirm/deny if this is a bug or intentional?

I only leveled engineering to get the intel hand use.. and the gogglees.

Currently I can't even learn the intel on the gloves :/

I am an engineer and i did not notice any bugs but maybe they will hot fix this if it is not intentional im sorry that i cannot give more info on this

I did not learn invisibility tinker at 525.

Is there a melee dps hand enchant?

This thread is not about that krid, please do not spam my question.

It's a random chance. I've gotten 2 tinkers at 525 (invis and mana gulper). Both came from making large quantities of obsidium bolts. Make something cheap like that, and you will eventually discover something.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    is there a list of specific discovery's anywhere cause i already got a few and not sure if i got them all or not.

I know it's a random chance, but seriously ive made at LEAST 1000 bolts already and not ONE discovery

Ive heard its bugged at 525 though.

i haven't noticed this same bug at 525. i got my mana gulpers at 525. maybe it could be your profession or something? or you're just that unlucky? :[

It's funny how this has been posted about TONS on these forums, and so many people still dont know what the problem is. Yes, you can discover at 525, but if you already discovered 15 tinkers by 525 (which most people will have done), you will not learn the last 16th tinker. If that last one happens to be the one you need (like me missing the springs) your screwed at the moment. Save you mats until blizzard officially fix's this.

hmm that makes me realy realy sad. I guess i better start crafting a ton of Bolts and stuff until i get my tinkers pre 525 good to hear this before i maxed my engi sadly this will hold back my Goggles.

So what would be the best way to discover, i have been told bolts.... confirm/deny?

Deleted
    I've been told it's common sense to read the thread first and then ask a question.

Hey, smart ass. I did read other posts no one had a clear answer.

Same chance from any cata craft, so make the cheapest (bolts/ethers). Once you hit 15 tinkers tho stop wasting your time till it's fixed.

It's bugged. So far, as far as I can tell, you can only learn 15 Tinkers, so everyone who had learned all of the old ones will be missing one Cataclysm Tinker. I checked with a GM after I noticed I hadn't learned my Mana Gulper glove Tinker, and he said that they are currently fixing it.

So pretty much everyone will only have 7/8 Cataclysm Tinkers, and be missing a random one.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-12-25 at 05:43 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Thats the part where I am confused, I only have 13 tinkers atm and have maid well OVER 1000 bolts and like 200 ethers.

Still not a single discovery, thats like.. over 12k gold spent on trying to discover and gotten nothing.

Which makes me feel like im crafting the wrong thing.

Deleted
    I'm at 515 and i got mana gulper, invisibility, earthshockthingy, cardboard fake target thingy and the dmg reduction. (belt and gloves)
    I dunno if it's bugged or not but i got the most interesting ones already so i'm happy

10+ Year Old Account
    at 490 l got invisibility, intellect and healing injector, and all l did were the bolts, toolboxes for skillup and that lazerbeamz gun
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I checked with a GM after I noticed I hadn't learned my Mana Gulper glove Tinker, and he said that they are currently fixing it.
    Funny. When I asked all I got was "herp derp working as intended delete wtf wdb interface" macro reply. Fun times.