10+ Year Old Account

How wow has changed my entertainment

I remember when i used to go movies with buddies and sit through entire films online or on tv. I tried to watch a few thrillers or what everyone said that inception was great, but i coudn't sit through the first 30 minutes of them. I kept thinking of how much rep i needed to get those new epic boots, or how much honor i needed for the 2 set 400 resil bonus!!! Anyone else have a great loss of interest in all entertainment other than wow.

That, my friend, is called addiction

I had the same feelings when I tried crack cocaine.

Try to take breaks a few days at a time. That's what I do.

Yeah, i think you need to take a break if you can manage to pull yourself away from it.

If you look forward to grinding rep or can't wait to do it, you're enjoying the wrong things in the game.

You shouldn't think of the progress, you should think of the goal, and don't rush too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    I don't play wow anymore, but I still go mmo-champion when I'm
    Bored But now I can't okay videogames without thinking "oh shit this gameplay sucks" since I'm too used to blizz' high standard.

Lol, this was me like 4 years ago. Wow and I have a good relationship now. You just have to realize it's a game and you should only play it when you have time to. Life > WoW

That is quite strange, i must say i go to movies with friends usually when i need to get away from rep for my own good. Let me say a grind is never good for anyone, even though the process is so simple they become addictive .

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you sir for reminding me that I haven't lost my humanity. I still love to see people/hang out more than WoW.

If there was any movie that could have made you not think of wow it was probably that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    since I'm too used to blizz' high standard.
    not sure if srs

i only lasted about 30 minutes through inception too. had nothing to do with WoW and everything to do with a terrible movie within a terrible movie on top of a terrible movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramzuz View Post
    If there was any movie that could have made you not think of wow it was probably that one.
    only avatar, no other