Evaluate these specs please :)

So im thinking about making a dual spec that would allow me to play all four roles. The question is how decently?

1st spec will be balance. Here im looking for mainly its pvp value and wondering how well this spec would be able to heal in resto gear. The main idea is that I took everything in balance that increases healing, most of the "cc" talents for pvp, and spent as many healing increasing talents in resto as was possible. Also i took dreamstate which also makes innervate worth casting. Heres the spec tell me what you think of it pvp, dps, and healing wise:

http://wowtal.com/#k=g5hofXoVL.a8t.druid.

the 2nd spec is a feral that im considering for also pvp, dps, and tanking. Here i took pretty much just all the feral talents for bear AND cat besides fury swipes which seemed to me as the most disposable talent for either or the 3 roles. Tell me what you guys think of this as well:

http://wowtal.com/#k=-a1C3j11.a8t.druid.

have i discovered a way to viably perform in ALL the roles a druid can have? Ill be using resto gear for the balance spec and obviously feral gear for feral. So any opinions/constructive criticism are welcome thank you

Deleted
    I dont think this is possible so soon. When you have better gear it might be possible.
    Also do you wanna heal raids when you heal or is it for pvp? Im sry to say that i dont
    think this will work but i wish you the best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeSwiftly View Post
    I dont think this is possible so soon. When you have better gear it might be possible.
    Also do you wanna heal raids when you heal or is it for pvp? Im sry to say that i dont
    think this will work but i wish you the best of luck
    thanx the healing is mainly for pve. the pvp part of the spec is mostly for moonkin the way im imagining it with possibly good healing capabilities. I think healing raids like that might be a little tough but it should also extend the mana capabilities over that of other casters since i take dreamstate and since mana is healers' main problem right now im actualy considering this as a viable option. The only problem i see is the actual heals not healing enough. Perhaps it can work for raid healing but not tank healing?

what about the feral spec? seems like it would be viable on paper but would it gimp the dps too much taking so many tanking talents? also the extra survivability seems like it would be good for pvp no?

For a PvP/Bear/Cat hybrid spec, I'd take the points out of Blood in the Water (useless for Bears, very situationally viable for PvP) and 1 point out of Primal Madness (not that great of a talent for any role, and really only a boon to DPS if you have less than 20 energy when the duration ends), and put them in 3/3 Heart of the Wild.

3/3 Heart of the Wild will have a bigger impact on your DPS than Blood in the Water and Primal Madness, will increase your survivability in Bear form for Tanking and PvP, and give you a bit of extra mana for PvP.

Obviously your spec isn't ideal for any one of those 3 roles, but for a combo spec for all three, I think that's your best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    I don't PvP much, but I fought a Mage in Tol Barad one time. It was kind of like playing Wheel of Fortune. Except every space was Bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by Leinie View Post
    For a PvP/Bear/Cat hybrid spec, I'd take the points out of Blood in the Water (useless for Bears, very situationally viable for PvP) and 1 point out of Primal Madness (not that great of a talent for any role, and really only a boon to DPS if you have less than 20 energy when the duration ends), and put them in 3/3 Heart of the Wild.

3/3 Heart of the Wild will have a bigger impact on your DPS than Blood in the Water and Primal Madness, will increase your survivability in Bear form for Tanking and PvP, and give you a bit of extra mana for PvP.

Obviously your spec isn't ideal for any one of those 3 roles, but for a combo spec for all three, I think that's your best bet.
    yea i think youre right. thank you ill try that out