Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You may be alone now, but that will make your next Christmas with the ones you love all the more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
    Don't feel bad if you're alone, stop with the self pity. Being alone doesn't mean you have to feel bad and sad about it, that's only social conditioning talking.
    No it isn't. People are social animals. Well, most people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    My situation really does suck, but I don't or try not to dwell on it.

I turned 20 on May 15th of this year, two days later me and my other half, or use to be my other half, had our baby boy.

A month later she left me for some other c*nt and has been with various guys since July until now and partying every weekend, and she isn't even letting me see him at all this Christmas. That sucks. I feel ya'/.
    If you don't mind me saying, wow, what an absolute bitch. Power to you bro.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    If you don't mind me saying, wow, what an absolute bitch. Power to you bro.
    Yeah man it really blowed i was a mess until august when i sort of got my act together and started play wow again, just something to get me through the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah man it really blowed i was a mess until august when i sort of got my act together and started play wow again, just something to get me through the day.
    I can imagine, WoW is great for taking the mind off things, and there are other ways of easing pain when WoW is not an option Hope you have a decent Christmas anyway, it's a shame that some people are so callous.
    "The truth, my goal."

I wish I was alone for christmas, instead I have to spend it with family while people that do have time to play no doubt end up outgearing me considerably... .:P

Just kidding. Merry christmas.
    If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

Yep fur sure it really is but its life, i've learned even the people you think care about you more than anyone are usually the ones that let ya' down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainell View Post
    I wish I was alone for christmas, instead I have to spend it with family while people that do have time to play no doubt end up outgearing me considerably... .:P

Just kidding. Merry christmas.
    Yeah, those idiots. They always get in the way of my WoW progress with their love and thoughtful gifts this time of year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope it gets better next year for you, and to all of you out there, don't order stuff online for Christmas like a week or two in advance. Didn't get here the one year I try :/

Merry christmas to you all, and if there's anything wrong with your Christmas this year, I hope it is resolved next year!

Although you maybe alone for christmas you're never truly alone if you play wow!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Merry christmas for those alone and those with company too! I hope that next year will be better for everyone

Sorry to hear. Merry Christmas to you all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merry Xmas to all =)
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

Merry Xmas dude, it is hard during the holiday do be alone, that's why is great hopefully blizz will put some present under this tree, many Orc orphans are looking mighty disapointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep fur sure it really is but its life, i've learned even the people you think care about you more than anyone are usually the ones that let ya' down.
    Obviously there's little I can say to ease your pain, the only thing I can think of is to thank yourself and "fate" that you aren't like your ex, you wouldn't ever so callously hurt someone, unlike her you can honestly look in the mirror and say, "I'm proud of myself, and happy with who I am", and you will be justified in doing so. At the end of the day the only person we really answer to is ourselves, I've found great comfort in realising my own merits in times when people act less than nicely towards me.
    People who are so reckless with the feelings of others disgust me, it's selfish and repulsive behaviour. I let someone down once, not by cheating or anything, but I led them on to reinforce my own ego. I cannot begin to describe the shame I felt, I don't know how someone could act like your ex and not be crippled by guilt. I guess some people are less interested in being a decent human being than others.
    "The truth, my goal."

I feel yah OP.
    18 year old i mean my parents will be here but this year it just doesnt feel like Christmas maybe its the fact were getting older.
    or maybe it really is the fact that im "alone" no girlfriend. because i recently broke up with her. moved to a ghetto town.
    but there our people out there. you can aways find someone to talk to on the internet even webcam with. i mean some our creepy
    some our funny someone are even pretty but the jist of it is. Your never reallly "Alone".
    My christmas is going to consist of Me and My Bestfriend whos also my roomate now, Wipin on Omnitron for hours.
    it may not be the best but its not the worst either. just keep your head up! theres plenty of time to have a good christmas!
    Last edited by Thevinv; 2010-12-25 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    You people wouldn't have this problem if you didn't insist on considering yourself a part of society as a whole.

We are gamers. Christmas is not for us; being alone on such a day is an irrelevance.
    Winter-een-mas is our holiday, and so long as we have the internet, we will never be alone on that holiday.

Let go of your old traditions. Embrace the new. Live outside the flesh and know contentment.

P.S. Oh, and starting flame-wars makes you feel better. Trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yippo View Post
    You people wouldn't have this problem if you didn't insist on considering yourself a part of society as a whole.

We are gamers. Christmas is not for us; being alone on such a day is an irrelevance.
    Winter-een-mas is our holiday, and so long as we have the internet, we will never be alone on that holiday.

Let go of your old traditions. Embrace the new. Live outside the flesh and know contentment.

P.S. Oh, and starting flame-wars makes you feel better. Trust me.
    You have got a point, social interaction is merely a few strokes away on the internet, even if that interaction is a bit precarious at times.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Hello.

I just turned 20 a month or so ago. One year ago, on November 17, 2009, 3 days after my 19th birthday, my mother, my only parent, passed away from a 20 year battle with cancer. She was undergoing treatment when she was pregnant with me. Her boyfriend didn't want a child, he took off.

This will be my second Christmas without her, and although I'll get to spend a couple hours with my grandma, it will never be the same. I'll go home to an empty apartment, and I will never get to stay up all night wrapping gifts for her again.

I'm not completely alone, I have my grandmother and some cousins, 2 close friends and my boyfriend. Most of them I wont see this year. I'm not alone, far from it, but without my mom, who struggled to give me a good life while getting a bit closer to death each day, holidays always feel lonely, no matter how many people are around me.

I'm not trying to be an attention whore with this post, I don't want pity. I have a lot more than some people do, and I appreciate everyone and everything I get to have in this short life.

Appreciate your parents folks And sorry to everyone who will be spending the holidays truly alone!
    omg, this just made me cry.

10+ Year Old Account

/turkey
    /cracker
    /mulled wine
    /hug

Dere, all betters.

i loled :d
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no