Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    i have about the macro to that links the item if its in the server cache. It always links from me so im wondering if im doing it wrong

i do the message and then i whisper myself the link and it always links right i can always click on it.
    The macro does not work anymore because ALL the items are now linkable even if there are not in cache!
    If you log on as soon as server restart you will see that the drake in already linkable.

Happy camping... still trying to get my drake too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent a good whack of time trying to camp this fellow, and going to spend a bit more time! If you could help, do you know if NPCScan runs off the Master Volume, or the Sound Effects subsection?
    Thanks.

How to get it:

Disconnect randomly in Deepholm.
    = New mount

good game

it's a good game

---------- Post added 2011-08-31 at 09:02 AM ----------

it,s a game?

Deleted

Lanne

about 2 months ago i killed the Big red Rare dragon called Xariona with a few from my guild and 2 hours later my friend killed Aeonaxx and got the mount so i dont think they share spawn time

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflora View Post
    Spent a good whack of time trying to camp this fellow, and going to spend a bit more time! If you could help, do you know if NPCScan runs off the Master Volume, or the Sound Effects subsection?
    Thanks.
    I'm fairly sure it runs of SE volume, but not 100% sure. I do know that if you play in fullscreen mode the sound wont go off if you're tabbed out though, so make sure you're playing in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode if you intend to camp and tab out.