Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the Op fully, this game is getting worse and worse...i have almost no fun doing anything except raiding now(and not even always then bc everything is glitched/broken in some way or another)...if i run into a feral druid or warrior i just /dance while they kill me bc im not gonna frustrate myself by trying to survive when its never going to happen.

Deleted
    it was more fun with out resillence lol

Really the only healer that is total shit atm in pvp is the priest, they die so fast its unbelievable, holy pallies atm are just about as good as they were in wotlk, hard to kill lots of instant casts etc...resto druids kinda got shit on because of the 1 target lifebloom nerf, on my character i eat priests and resto druids, resto shamans and hpallies actually take some time.

where i think blizzard went wrong with the healing aspect of pvp in this expac was that healers imo got a "double nerf" with the change to resilience, I.E. reduced crit, crit dmg, and mana burn especially it was a nerf, but then they nerfed the "flash heal" all of which cost a retarded amount of mana.

i believe that either they should change resil back to what it once was, and keep healers the way that they are atm, or revert the old, spam flash heal back but reduce mana regen to have the healers actually have to watch their mana.

I strongly believe that all through out wotlk and bc resilience kept catering towards casters/clothies/healers. with the reduced mana burn cost and then straight dmg reduction...healers became practically unkillable. with the added spell power from healing stats added in bc, it gave healers an ability to provide burst, 1v1 ability, and solo ability, before dual spec was active.

I do enjoy the fact that i can kill a healer now though, but disc/resto druids seem too easy imo. as stated the "double nerf" to healing kinda raped those classes/specs

All this talk about " if u played in wrath as a pvper only you're gonna find it hard" and "healing has gone back to the days of bc and vanilla". All that is a load of shit. I played in vanilla, not till around the end, but long enough to watch pvp and if u got attacked as a healer u were pretty screwed. In BC once I got resil on my shaman, I could take on 2 sometimes 3 melee dps at a time. Near the end of wrath, if the healer had great gear and the dps had great gear, the fights were very even, now im talkng about the pre-cata abilitys patch. But in cata, people who dont play healers dont get it, our casts take longer to get off, heal for less, cost more, heal larger health pools, and the dmg being put on us is more than what was at the end of wrath.

Healing as a whole is a joke atm. Larger health pools didnt fix the "issue" that was there. And to be honest the only people I saw bitching in wrath were the ones in their furious gear getting rolled by someone in full T10.5 with SM. While pvp was goofy in wrath, I would gladly take that playstyle over the current. Healers shouldnt be a free kill in pvp, they shold be able to stand up 1v1 for a while, and 2v1 in certain situations if called upon for short periods of time. I havent pvpd much at all so far because I'm just not going to put myself thru the stress of it atm. I will, like many others, wait untill they fix the issues with healing. Also the "triage" philosphy of healing is fucking retarded, I find myself standing around with my thumb in my ass trying to regen mana while I watch everyone else have fun.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    I read these forums and it is how I see it:

1- Class X and Y think class Z is OP because they can't beat it.
    2- Class A and B think class C is OP because they can't beat it.
    3- Class M and N think class O is OP because they can't beat it.

I have to agree some specs/classes are having it easier at the moment, but it is not as bad as some people try to make it look. Of course frost mages are able to do crazy burst if played right; Of course Arms can get a bit too bursty at some times; And we all know how hard feral bleeds hit, but if you look at those specs non of them is topping the meters in PVE, so a flat nerf is not going to happen. You need to increase their damage somewhere else if you want some of their abilities to be weaker, and in feral druid's case I don't see how it is going to happen.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising View Post
    Know what they should've done? Made crit scale ridiculously more when you level where a SUPER high crit rating would be 10% or less like Vanilla. Crit is whats effing with PvP since BC. A critical strike should be uncommon and rewarding, not a necessity.

This, dont think any class should now need crits, boomkins used to but now their thing is different

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    You seen druid's bleeds? ^^ getting 19k per sec here with 2.3k resi.

OT: If your a WOTLK Priest pvp'r, then your gona have it tough, because thats the point of it now. They thought it was too easy in WOTLK so they mad it harde, your easy tme is over im affriad
    o.O What bleed is this? I honestly haven't seen bleed damage exceed any other DoT on my Mage. I can check on my Rogue, Pali, or Priest, but 19k DPS seems a bit high in PvP, almost to the point where it's made up.

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 04:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvatss View Post
    This, dont think any class should now need crits, boomkins used to but now their thing is different
    Log on to your level 85 character, open your character pane, check your crit rating, then post back. Unless you're in pure crit stacking gear, foregoing everything else, you're not going to be above 20%.
    BfA Beta Time

If you play a Priest, you should go shadow or re-roll another healing class. Priests are very gimpy right now. Damage is out of control, will it be fixed? Probably not.

I'm with you, I assume you are a priest. I do everything i did it woltk. I fake then spam heals without a thought in mind for mana and still die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    So you're sitting at 30.46% damage reduction and you're still being killed by bleeds? I find that slightly hard to believe.
    I have 3400 resilience. Any good warrior/necrotic strike DK/feral druid can solo me rather fast. I won't even have time to go OOM cos' they won't let me cast barely any non-instant spells. I am a holy priest. (no, disc isn't much better, or any better than holy.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by disturbiaa View Post
    Idk ive seen resto shamans take on 3 ppl with ease..a pally too if they are really good. Mainly just priests and resto druids that need the buff big time lol Priests are so easy to kill in pvp now :[ Esp since they oom so quick and the resil i find it just as equal to wrath. Also realize 50% of dmg but only 30k health is almost equivalent to 110k health with almost 30% dmg reduction
    I HIGHLY Doubt that 1 resto shaman took on 3 with no help. Or they where like level 20's ganging up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Healers were godmode in Wrath - that was a huge mistake. DPS vs Healer should almost always be the DPS as the victor.
    No. Just, no. Players playing a Healing class should always be able to survive a single player playing a DPS'er. Of course 'balance' it in such a manner that if the guy playing the Healer stacks mistake on mistake he eventually does lose. Else you completely defeat the purpose of playing a Healing class in PvP.

The only thing a Healer is able to do, is outlive you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkon View Post
    I HIGHLY Doubt that 1 resto shaman took on 3 with no help. Or they where like level 20's ganging up on him.
    A resto shaman can survive 3 dps if he has room to kite. Maybe not forever but certainly is better off vs 3 dps than a priest or druid, maybe even a paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolkfan View Post
    Really? Patch 2.5?
    lol, somehow I don't think OP knows what he's talking about

I do just fine in Arenas, as long as my teammates are aware that if I live... then most likely THEY will also live.

BG's is another story, you have more people to help you, so it's easy to stay alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a feral.
    when I pull Berserk right form the start I have a good chance to kill a disc priest even trough pain supression, mainly because I am immune to his fear.
    I agree that this may not be the best balancing.
    on the other hand, if he doesn´t drop during berserk and gets one penance through, I can hit on him for 3 min waiting for berserk to be ready again.
    And this is in Duels with a friend who has 1400 resilience at the moment. I can in no way immagine a 19k rake tick like someone else mentioned in this threat on someone with high resilience, he would have to have 2 mastery trinkets active for that after the rake fix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlander View Post
    A resto shaman can survive 3 dps if he has room to kite. Maybe not forever but certainly is better off vs 3 dps than a priest or druid, maybe even a paladin.
    true ,, only problem .. try to kite a druid or a mage or a warrior or a rogue or a dk .. oh wait you can't ...

Quote Originally Posted by disturbiaa View Post
    Idk ive seen resto shamans take on 3 ppl with ease..a pally too if they are really good. Mainly just priests and resto druids that need the buff big time lol Priests are so easy to kill in pvp now :[ Esp since they oom so quick and the resil i find it just as equal to wrath. Also realize 50% of dmg but only 30k health is almost equivalent to 110k health with almost 30% dmg reduction
    No class should outheal three dps on himself with ease.

pvp is always unbalanced at the beginning of a expac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    o.O What bleed is this? I honestly haven't seen bleed damage exceed any other DoT on my Mage. I can check on my Rogue, Pali, or Priest, but 19k DPS seems a bit high in PvP, almost to the point where it's made up.[COLOR="red"]
    Have you not faught a Feral this xpac? ..