Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Spent ~40 hours on NE artifacts, no trinket yet.

I'd like to see all dig sites on a daily cooldown. Want tol'vir? Just go do your 5-6 tol'vir sites each day.

I love it... and I am sure it will be tweaked some more in time..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea they probably could have done better with it, but I at least enjoy that they threw in some great rewards from the rare loot, such as many pets and a bunch of other cool stuff to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    Archaeology is a Train Wreck.

Making something that's even more boring than fishing is an achievement in itself, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    it does need more tolvir digsites, thats for sure
    Agree. I've got my first rare from there 2 days ago, and i got 39/150 so far for it .. and I've been doing a lot of diggin' ..
    You get like 1 Tol'Vir digsite every 45 min .. and if your unlucky ( like i was with 3 of my digsites there ) you get 3x3 fragments ..

Thats a lot of farming just to get to your next rare .. want the god damn staff ^^

Whats horrible for me is the fact that you keep getting sites for races you have on 100%. Take northrend for example Vyrkul sites non stop only a few nelf/troll ones every now and then. And nerubians pop up only once in a blue moon.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

I like it. I'm getting xp while waiting on dungeon queue.

The system can be a bit more intelligent. Plus flying around to every new digsite well....is just not my cup of tea. Other than that, I dig Archaeology.

Deleted
    Archaeology must be the most boring profession, even more so than fishing.

I like it. NOOGANS

i like it because unlike miming and herbalism you dont fight for artifacts i can afk and the artifact "zone" will still be there. Unlike mining i have to travel around praying i find a node and that someone isnt going to take the one i jus found on my mini map :[