phasing and gathering

I was wonderin if there is a certain # of quest i would have to do to be able to mine and herb a decent amount of nodes in the new zones without phasing bein an problem.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    At 80 I was able to level mining to max in Hyjal/Uldum. It was pretty easy. I'd imagine that herbing would be about the same.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

im close to maxing out too but im still not findin very many nodes at all

yea, I was herbing in Hyjal and was confused because I couldn't see an herb, and I finally heard they were phasing herbs, they should fix that, it's kind of ridiculous

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well there are a ton of ppl farming, that is the downside. I did mining in the middle of the night. I found that once I could herb/mine in Uldum that it was a lot easier than the other zones (exception being twilight pre node nerf). The other zones are kind of few and far between node wise.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Ok thanks i was just bout to give up for least a week or so just so that i could maybe farm with few ppl out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    Well there are a ton of ppl farming, that is the downside. I did mining in the middle of the night. I found that once I could herb/mine in Uldum that it was a lot easier than the other zones (exception being twilight pre node nerf). The other zones are kind of few and far between node wise.
    Deepholme pre-nerf was ridicolous. Nodes ERRIWHERE!

yep, nodes phasing is SUPER annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exvanlane View Post
    yep, nodes phasing is SUPER annoying
    This - Especially those five nodes around Twilight's Gate in TH. Meh