Poll: Best dungeon for reputation grinding

Best dungeon for reputation grinding?

In your experiences, which dungeon have you found the most efficient for gaining reputation quickly?
    Last edited by Nerio; 2010-12-25 at 10:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For regular, I'd say Grim Batol since you nuke mob packs with your dragon to low hp and you can just swipe them off and farm them easy.

For heroics, I recommend Deadmines and SFK, if you have a good group going on.
    - Ezidran

Deleted
    Deadmines definitly has so, so much of trash! And if you have a good group, why not...

Yeah, I suppose I should mention each one separately, though the added bonus of justice points would likely sway me to just stick with heroics.

Halls of Origination has like 7 bosses or so.

DM! 6 Bosses, and mass trash, HoO has 7 Bosses, but only a few trashpacks.

GB is already good, too, because you can bomb the packs to 10% and nuke all of them for mass rep.

Lost City of Tol'vir is actually quite decent too since it's fast and pretty easy, both on Normal and Heroic.

Never done heroics so far, but for normals, I'd say Tol'vir or Grim Batol.

I would say either Grim Batol, HoO or Deadmines. Grim Batol has lots of trash, and I'm told you get rep even if you kill trash with the drakes. HoO doesn't have a lot of trash but has lots of bosses. Deadmines has a pretty good bit of both. Any of these should get you a good amount of rep.

I'd say Halls of Originations. The heroic with the most bosses and with a few trash in general. It can be done in half the time deadmines takes (at least thats how much we did with my guild) and you dont have to worry about stupid wipes due to bad luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've got the group I'd think H SFK would be good - with the amount of trash in that place.

Grim Batol, with the help of the dragons, you only need to do half the damage to get full rep.

BRC is easy and quick, and the trogs in the forge room give you some rep too.

Deleted
    Halls of Origination gives alot of reputation 7 bosses and 4 of them are all after each other so that's alot of rep

Halls of origination, not many trash but over 250 rep per boss.
    And Grim Batol as everyone stated, nuke the adds to low hp and just aoe them =]

But it totally depends on ur group =x
    Nowadays my group can just aoe everything even on heroics, like wotlk ^^
    So rep farming is quite fast

Deleted
    Halls of origination is pretty good, seeing how it has 7 bosses + the 4 elementals that gives the same rep put together, that a normal hc boss does