Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Innkeeper's Daughter, Chalice, Clockwork Gnome, Relic of Argus, Naruu, Raptor mount, Raptor pet, Wind Chimes, Bones of transformation, Druid and priest, Wisp, BoA robe, BoA helm, BoA axe, BoA 1h sword, BoA 2h Sword, Soul mirror, and scarab pendant.

I tried to farm Nerubian rares, but Vykrul spawns made me want to gouge my eyes out.

I got the pet and mount from fossil and the dwarven thing where the 4 dwarves come out and do the sword dance. But now I'm fairly bored with archaeology and probably won't be doing much more for awhile.

umm... so far. clockwork gnome, raptor pet and mount, ring of the boy emperor, tyrandes favorite doll + the 6 other nelf rares, all the draenei/orc rares, puzzle box of yogg-saron, niffelvar bearded axe, uh... every dwarf rare except the staff, AQ mount, scarab pendant. i'm at 20 rares right now.

Deleted
    Ive had 16 rares, including the...

Raptor mount
    Fossil Pet
    Caster trinket 321 intellect
    Clockwork Gnome pet
    Completely useless HS
    Windchimes
    Wisp item
    Naga item
    4 Dancing Dwarfs
    Draenei group of people that run into a statue for about half a second
    A stupid item that ports you to a random location in the world
    Orc mail headress
    I forget the rest lol...

Oh and I got the vial of the sands recipe

Tbh all I actually want is the scarab mount but im bored to tears already so gonna give it a break for a while, im sure soon enough Blizz will nerf it and everything will become easier to grind... History dictates lol

Deleted
    Both fossil rares
    All NE rares
    Ring of the boy emperor

(65 common)
    (10 rares)

Tol'vir achievement
    NE achievement

All I've gotten so far is the fossil pet, but I've only gotten to 225 skill yet

I have the fossil pet, the fossil mount, and the Last Relic of Argus, and I'm currently farming the Ultramarine Battle Tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading about the successes you've all had gives me incentive to keep with it.

As if I needed more incentive than the chance at Vial of the Sands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt get my first rare till 220, but after that it seems one after another keeps popping up
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

I made Zin'rokh the other day, rawr

ive loved doing archy, i think the only real disappointment so far is that the innkeeper's daughter is just a slightly fancier hearthstone. almost finished with the raptor mount though so thats exciting (:

I want some Zin'rokh love... so far no luck which is just bs since I've wasted like 40 hours on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Tbh all I actually want is the scarab mount but im bored to tears already so gonna give it a break for a while, im sure soon enough Blizz will nerf it and everything will become easier to grind... History dictates lol
    Same here.. got a lot of rares, couldn't get any worthy are like the staff, sword or trinket

Meh just waiting for the nerf now lol

Going to start an Arch marathon tonight, thanks for the insight of the fun stuff you can make