Thread: heroic leap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    What it should do is plant a non-visible NPC on that place you target then use the charge pathing tech to put you to that position as if you had charged a player who was standing there.
    That oddly enough makes a lot of sense! WTB Devlin's Heroic Leap mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    What it should do is plant a non-visible NPC on that place you target then use the charge pathing tech to put you to that position as if you had charged a player who was standing there.
    Planting a non-visible NPC would be pointless. What they should do, though, is run the same calculation used for charge pathing to logic check for a valid path and allow the use of it if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try PvP'n with it, Esp as ally, flag carrying in Twin Peaks, you can heroic leap alot on the horde side, on ally side you cant get a single one off. They need to fix it, honestly for Rated BGs it isnt going to help at all

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    any of you noticed that jumping over the smalles bump is imposible with it?
    Oh you won't believe it, but yes, we did! Did you notice a hundred of "heroic leap" named threads, btw?

It seems like you are able to jump up a slope - if the height of your jump target isnt higher up than your maximal height when youre jumping.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    It seems like you are able to jump up a slope - if the height of your jump target isnt higher up than your maximal height when youre jumping.
    So gnomes are fked? =0

15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing that is wrong with HL is you can't almost never jump uphills and I don't mean some LoS issue, but plain simple path like SotA uphill path to first gate from ships. "You can't use that here" god how I hate this...

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Only thing that is wrong with HL is you can't almost never jump uphills and I don't mean some LoS issue, but plain simple path like SotA uphill path to first gate from ships. "You can't use that here" god how I hate this...
    can't almost never....
    wut

How does it even remotely make sense that you'd be able to path around objects with HL like you do with Charge? Once you leave the ground, you're set in that course; it's not like the warrior is using his highly trained flatulence to alter his trajectory like the space shuttle.

Or is he?

welcome to the bugs with blink for the last 6 years.

or what about the fact that on a flat piece of land. out of nowhere a river comes across your face.
    your standin on 1 side. the other side is 10 yards away and on the same hight. you can charge there cus its easy.
    but you cant leap of a dirty mudpile? heroic? dont think so!

wish theyd fix blink and HL. awsome abilitys but they can piss ya off if they dont work on something pethetic.

i hate the move personally. Nothing warriors have works well.

I was doing Twin Peaks(that new bg) and was at the bottom of the ramp, I tried using on the ramp, nothing in the way at all...it wouldn't work :'(

The only thing I like about this move is if im falling and time it perfectly, i might not die.

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brabal View Post
    or what about the fact that on a flat piece of land. out of nowhere a river comes across your face.
    your standin on 1 side. the other side is 10 yards away and on the same hight. you can charge there cus its easy.
    but you cant leap of a dirty mudpile? heroic? dont think so!

wish theyd fix blink and HL. awsome abilitys but they can piss ya off if they dont work on something pethetic.
    omg and blink too! Also Charge has been a big pain in my ass. dont know how many times my charge fails short of 5-10 yards and me and the other are both sitting there for a sec before they run.

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to the bugs with blink for the last 6 years.
    You can blink uphills.
    You can 100% avoid fall damage if you blink before touching the ground.
    You can blink over small map objects, just not big ones or map alterations (99% of the game stairs and doorways).

You cant do any of those with heroic leap, on top of all the other things you cant use blink on.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Blizzard hasn't even informed "of being aware of this issue" in my tickets regarding Leap being bugged.

or how charge just gives you a 80 yard run around the target. leterly made a full lap on some1. the intire stun is waisted on the time running around him. granted you can still hit him in this time but i get dizy :P

so i think the ground in general is a bit buggy with the new grafix stuff