Moonkin Ideas i want to run by you.

Now i know The Chaotic and Power Torrent our are best DPS Gem and Enchant for what they do.

But i was wondering Sense The Req. for THe Meta just lets just say Retarded Wouldnt it be For now eaiser and more worth wild to get the Int/%mana Meta instead. Then that will allow us more Flex in our gemming.

Also the Hurricane Enchant for Weapon idk if this is a bug or meant to be, But i have seen double Procs a guildie has gotten a screen shot (which i will add once i get home and off work) of this to show the double proc is taking effect on his stats. Wouldnt that be a conider to look into?

Just some ideas i been having, just wanted some others Opions on the matters
    Im No nomral Chicken, Im no Extra Crispy Style. Im Extra Spicy BoomChicken Lazer of Doom.

yeah...since the standard meta for caster dps is the chaotic and our stats priority has changed, and crit is not on top of our list...i'd say that gem is better

10+ Year Old Account
    These aren't really new ideas. Don't know why you created a thread about it. I imagine Hurricane will get fixed to proc only for DW.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

I know thier not new ideas just couldnt find a thread about them and i wanted to see what ppl thought
    Im No nomral Chicken, Im no Extra Crispy Style. Im Extra Spicy BoomChicken Lazer of Doom.