Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Page 7 of 260 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hell yes it gets better, In my opinion each Doctor is better with the last, Eccleston is good but Tennant blew him out of the water. Likewise Matt Smith just feels natural...

Story wise they get better, 1st season was kinda cheesy i guess, 2nd series onwards just got so amazing.

Are you talking old school 60s dr. who? or the new series?

If its the new one, it only continues to get better after David Tennant takes over the role. Matt Smith(the newest doctor) is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordaf View Post
    Are you trolling? O_O
    You use that word but i dont think you know what it means,

It's the single longest running scifi show in the world for a reason

and don't be silly, of course I know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post

If its the new one, it only continues to get better after David Tennant takes over the role. Matt Smith(the newest doctor) is fantastic.
    I figured the new 2005 version. Rare to see episode 1.

Edit: Damnit people stop replying before me, i wanted my post to tag onto my older one. Red font makes me smile D:

Netflix has a nice span of all the old stuff.

Slowly been working through those for the past couple months... Decent way into Troughton now.

Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post

The new series :P

Looks like its an overall yes to my question haha. Glad to hear. The 2011 series trailer looks incredibly professional!
    For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

Tennant is considered to be the best doctor ever in doctor who series but it is not wise to mention that there are doctorS in the film :P

Merged with a previous doctor who thread.

Brewmaster
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Thread moved as i had a huge reply typed out, Crabby thinks you are out to get us... Anyways.

Yes, the show is wonderful. You will enjoy it more and more, and the cheese/camp sort of grows on you. Tennant and Smith both use that camp very well, but in very different ways. Tennant had that cold hard core feel deep underneath the camp. Smith has much more cheese, i mean come on...fezzs are cool :P
    Last edited by ciggy; 2011-04-11 at 05:21 AM.

Really glad they killed that fez....

Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    Tennant is considered to be the best doctor ever in doctor who series but it is not wise to mention that there are doctorS in the film :P
    Yeah, David Tennant is the best doctor by so much it's really not even a competition.

Not to say all the others weren't absolutely amazing as well, but David Tennant... He... I don't know, he was born to play that role and is absolutely freaking fantastic at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Can't wait for the next season, April 20th i believe!!

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    I wear a stetson now, stetsons are cool!

Thats his new thing, I wear X now, X is cool.
    Its like Alonsi!

---------- Post added 2011-04-11 at 05:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vath View Post
    Can't wait for the next season, April 20th i believe!!
    23rd! And as far as i know UK/Canada/America all get it on the same day for once No watching on the internet or waiting for an upload!

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    WHAT?! Fezzes are cool, man. Way cool.

All the Doctors were wonderful. Tennant was one of the best, however Ecceleston had one of the best lines ever:

"Rose, before I go I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I." So good.

April 23rd here in the States... DVR already set to record BBC America every Saturday at 9pm... Doctor Who Season 6. Who's got two thumbs and is excited beyond belief? THIS GUY!

I just recently watch all 5 seasons in about 4 days. I almost didnt after season 1 episode 1. The whole plastic army almost turned me off. But the writing is so well done.... You would punish yourself if you didnt watch all of it.

The Season 4 "Turn Left".... the end was just so amazing.

I've only seen one episode (The one with the angel statues that covered their faces) and I thought it was the coolest show in the world! But now I can't find where I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Warlight View Post
    I've only seen one episode (The one with the angel statues that covered their faces) and I thought it was the coolest show in the world! But now I can't find where I saw it
    Americano? Probally BBC America or Sci-Fi

I've had to go to website to find it, either we don't have the right BBC channel or the BBC channel we have doesn't show it. It's really frustrating. My mom was a big Who fan (she loved Tom Baker) so I've literally loved the show for a good 25 years (I'm 30). Daleks used to scare me when I was little, now they're my favorite villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    I've had to go to website to find it, either we don't have the right BBC channel or the BBC channel we have doesn't show it. It's really frustrating. My mom was a big Who fan (she loved Tom Baker) so I've literally loved the show for a good 25 years (I'm 30). Daleks used to scare me when I was little, now they're my favorite villain.
    Mind if i ask what country? Might be another channel, like in Canada, BBC Canada doesnt play it yet Space does...