Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    i watched the angels take manhattan again this week due to being home sick, the feels was horrible
    dont know wich is worse the end of Rose and 10 or the end of Amy and 11

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeQulaX View Post
    i watched the angels take manhattan again this week due to being home sick, the feels was horrible
    dont know wich is worse the end of Rose and 10 or the end of Amy and 11
    End of 10 in general by a landslide. If the feels don't kick you in the stomach during pretty much his entire monologue and then certainly when he stumbles into the Tardis right before changing, I don't think you are human.
    (But of your choices, Rose and 10)
    BAD WOLF

thats a tough one, if it was 11 and amy versus 10 and rose then yeah id agree 10 wins it, but that scene with rory and amy on the roof. i cried like a big ole timelord baby O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So I just found out that the Doctor doesn't like Bacon?!

Weeeeeeeell!!

Yeaaaah that's right Doctor Old Alien ass!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    So I just found out that the Doctor doesn't like Bacon?!

Weeeeeeeell!!

Yeaaaah that's right Doctor Old Alien ass!
    where does it say he doesnt like bacon?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    End of 10 in general by a landslide. If the feels don't kick you in the stomach during pretty much his entire monologue and then certainly when he stumbles into the Tardis right before changing, I don't think you are human.
    (But of your choices, Rose and 10)
    the end of Tennant is horrible, i nearly cried lol the "i dont want to go" is just so....yea no words i also "loved" the end before he notices its Donna's dad who will knock 4 times not The Master the look on his face.....

The reason i said Rose and 10 or Amy and 11 is because its a similair ending with a companion saying goodbye and not The Doctor really if u get what i mean by that

I also love the ending of 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeQulaX View Post
    The reason i said Rose and 10 or Amy and 11 is because its a similair ending with a companion saying goodbye and not The Doctor really if u get what i mean by that
    I feel that the relationship between the Doctor in Rose both as a companion and love is much more meaningful to watch as it carries more weight due to so many things left unsaid. The difference between the Doctor and the Ponds is that a lot of developments are very overt. The Doctor's attachments become complicated by the nature of time and different people, but not complicated on the level of the individual, between Doctor and Companion, to the extent that it is with Rose.

Additionally Rose loved the Doctor before he regenerated the first time and then really loved him as 10. After Amy got over herself, she was very invested in Rory so their departure from the Doctor was back to the 'basics' of him being alone, losing companions, people dying, etc. It still hits you in the feels, hits him in the feels, but the personal investment for him isn't the same.

I may be a romantic, but that's how it feel to me.
    BAD WOLF

while he had already confirmed it in a radio interview awhile back he confirms it again in another interview.

smith is staying for atleast series 8.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/matt-smith-...ctor+Who+TV%29

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 01:01 PM ----------

i know smith cant stay forever but im gonna be really sad to see him go whenever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    where does it say he doesnt like bacon?
    The one where he first meets Amy. He doesn't like yoghurt or apples either.

The Doctor: Wrong with me? Its not my fault. Why can't you give me any decent food? You're Scottish. Fry something!
    [Amelia opens stove and cooks.]
    The Doctor: [drying hair with a towel] Ahhh bacon. [Eats it and spits it out] Bacon. That's bacon. Are you trying to poison me?

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    so im like 30seconds into this episode, and i already want these kids dead.
    The boy didn't bother me too much, but the girl was awful. Every time she said anything I wanted to punch her ><

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrzyk View Post
    I used to eye-roll at the Cybermen, but what the Gaiman has done to them is simply AMAZING. They are really scaring now! I loved this episode (and I rather don't like 5 and 6 series). Clara and Emperor's proposal make me laugh Also Matt's acting was quite decent.
    I am not sure why but I didn't find them the least bit scary at all in this episode :/

none till november, then the christmas episode, then series 8 will start in 2014.
    That is the most depressing thing I have heard in awhile >< I just don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That is the most depressing thing I have heard in awhile >< I just don't even....
    You know, they could play new episodes every week and I still don't think I'd be able to get enough but these split seasons with massive amounts of time between them are definitely killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    You know, they could play new episodes every week and I still don't think I'd be able to get enough but these split seasons with massive amounts of time between them are definitely killer.
    i think its a bigger disappointment because when people complained about series 7 being split up moffat said it was so we could have "the most episodes ever next year" turns out we get the least amount of episodes this year on the 50th

all i know is that 50th better be somethin :P

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The Doctor: Wrong with me? Its not my fault. Why can't you give me any decent food? You're Scottish. Fry something!
    [Amelia opens stove and cooks.]
    The Doctor: [drying hair with a towel] Ahhh bacon. [Eats it and spits it out] Bacon. That's bacon. Are you trying to poison me?
    well maybe 11 year olds arent the best at making food on an oven :P

10+ Year Old Account
    well maybe 11 year olds arent the best at making food on an oven :P
    I don't think you know any Scottish children then. She was clearly adept at frying bacon, or eggs, or any number of animal parts in a pan.
    BAD WOLF

moffat says smith and david loved working together

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-smit...ctor+Who+TV%29

10+ Year Old Account
    moffat says smith and david loved working together
    To be expected. It's going to be glorious. To the fire with you Smith haters!
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    To be expected. It's going to be glorious. To the fire with you Smith haters!
    I love Smith.. when he doesn't do serious scenes. He's brilliant with everything else, but him being serious is just.. painful. 3:

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I love Smith.. when he doesn't do serious scenes. He's brilliant with everything else, but him being serious is just.. painful. 3:
    his serious scenes are the ones i like best. i think smith does the best dark doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Very much this, he should not be allowed to be serious doctor. He just can't seem to do it
    hoggywash and haberdashers!

Less than 18 hours to go!