Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

10+ Year Old Account
    The doctor keeps something locked up in the TARDIS
    The real doctor that #10 regenerated into

Matt Smith is really just a half melted ganger, and he has been fooling everyone, even the TARDIS for all these years :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

Matt Smith is really just a half melted ganger, and he has been fooling everyone, even the TARDIS for all these years :P

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jie5sLT.png[IMG]
    Hopefully the real one comes with eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Others have answered this as well. It's because the Time Lords became corrupted and released many gargantuan horrors like the Nightmare Child. The Doctor has an extreme hatred for the Daleks, and added to the corruption of the Time Lords, he basically said "to hell with all of you" and destroyed both races then time-locked the entire event so it couldn't be reverted.

As an aside, the only person that has successfully gone back into the Time War is the Dalek Caan; Caan went completely insane as a result but could see all of time and space, and he managed to rescue Davros the creator of the Daleks. It is interesting to note that Caan eventually also massacred the entire race of Daleks, much like The Doctor killed his own people to stop the evil that they had become.

The Doctor has tried multiple times to persuade The Master, his best friend and fellow Time Lord, to join him in his journey through time and space. The Master, however, has chosen repeatedly to be selfish and destructive which made him the arch-nemesis to The Doctor. Currently it seems The Master is again locked in the Time War but I'm sure he'll find a way out again.
    the master always finds a way

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    An image from Journey to the Center of the Tardis :

also this is amazing. heres hoping they make it into a real book for the 50th anniversary
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also this is amazing. heres hoping they make it into a real book for the 50th anniversary
    I would buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    I don't get this, I simply said you should start with 9th doctor (Eccleston). How does this lead to missing great Tennant episodes?
    I was talking about people telling him to start with smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    I was talking about people telling him to start with smith.
    This is why proper quoting is important. When you quote someone then comment on something completely different it gets confusing.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jie5sLT.p ng[/IM G]
    Don't know about anyone else, but these types of responses from you Frozenbeef seem to be starting to verge on trolling. We know you don't like Smith as The Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    The Doctor will rip out the last page (because he hates endings), negating the end of the Time War and unlocking it. Genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Don't know about anyone else, but these types of responses from you Frozenbeef seem to be starting to verge on trolling. We know you don't like Smith as The Doctor.
    Sorry, i thought it was a doctor who thread where you can state your opinions about said television program. The doctor being trapped in the tardis by a ganger for all these years would make a great story arch in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    The Doctor will rip out the last page (because he hates endings), negating the end of the Time War and unlocking it. Genius.
    LOL! It would totally happen too

apparently the fields of trenzalore arc will be resolved in the name of the doctor.

considering matt has already confirmed hes going to be in both the christmas episode and series 8 then that means my theory that the fall of the eleventh has nothing to do with the doctor regenerating is becoming more likely

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 02:59 PM ----------

heres the source incase people wanna look at it

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-fi...ctor+Who+TV%29
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    and promised that some big story arcs will finally be resolved.
    I really hope the silence warning amy/ the tardis blowing up is solved >.<

people say the silence blew up the tardis but i can't see how they would manage to do that they aren't exactly know for their use of technology..they even had to use humans just to get a space suit -.- Then you have the problem of with a destroyed tardis the silence doesn't exist..why would they want to kill themselves..

I also don't understand why the silence warns amy in the bathroom about her being pregnant..if the silence didn't say anything amy wouldn't have told the doctor and the doctor wouldn't have been suspicious >.<

another cliffhanger from #10 which i still want resolved..who was the old lady in his final days? the doctors mother/ wife/sister aunt/ grandmother? 0o

also my personal hope is we see the doctor give river his screwdriver and we see him collect it/ say a final goodbye to her in the library :P
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-04-24 at 07:26 PM.

I really hope the silence warning amy/ the tardis blowing up is solved >.<

people say the silence blew up the tardis but i can't see how they would manage to do that they aren't exactly know for their use of technology..they even had to use humans just to get a space suit -.- Then you have the problem of with a destroyed tardis the silence doesn't exist..why would they want to kill themselves..

I also don't understand why the silence warns amy in the bathroom about her being pregnant..if the silence didn't say anything amy wouldn't have told the doctor and the doctor wouldn't have been suspicious >.<

another cliffhanger from #10 which i still want resolved..who was the old lady in his final days? the doctors mother/ wife/sister aunt/ grandmother? 0o

also my personal hope is we see the doctor give river his screwdriver and we see him collect it/ say a final goodbye to her in the library :P
    the silence knew that if they blew up the tardis and put cracks in the universe that the doctor would save it by erasing himself from time by going into the crack, no more doctor, no fields of trenzalor. however they didnt count on amy being able to bring him back so they made their second plan which is to make someone who can kill the doctor but they didnt count on her falling in love with him and escaping the silence so they had to force her to kill him, but they didnt count on the doctor using the teselecta and then erasing himself from all the databanks in the universe.

its possible that in the silence timelines that their plans worked, but the doctor rewrote time, thats the only excuse i can find for why the silence wouldnt know certain things or why they wouldnt know certain plans wouldnt work.

and if you mean the women from the end of time its supposed to be his mother according to rtd

and if you mean the women from the end of time its supposed to be his mother according to rtd
    Yea I was always under the impression it was fairly clearly indicated (as clearly as anything is I suppose) that was his mother.

10+ Year Old Account
    how did she get to earth before the rest of the timelords though? or does that mean she was/is living on earth as a human and the doctor knows but never mentions/ visits? :P How did she get onto the space cactus ship? >.<
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-04-24 at 08:00 PM.

how did she get to earth before the rest of the timelords though? or does that mean she was/is living on earth as a human and the doctor knows but never mentions/ visits? :P How did she get onto the space cactus ship? >.<
    the bonds on the timelock of the timewar were weakening as they got closer to the date the master would bring them back, so i assume she was using her timelordy powers to speak and show images to wilf

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Something I have always felt that they suggested but never said was Wilfred Mott was a Timelord who became human to avoid the time war. It might even be a case that the 'pocket watch was even taken away from him, The reason I point this out is I got the feeling that He was sort of... Well Family to the Doctor. Also his character was introduced long before Donna Became a companion. if this was the case that the mystery Gallifreyan woman might have had a connection to Wilfred so she was able to communicate to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Something I have always felt that they suggested but never said was Wilfred Mott was a Timelord who became human to avoid the time war. It might even be a case that the 'pocket watch was even taken away from him, The reason I point this out is I got the feeling that He was sort of... Well Family to the Doctor. Also his character was introduced long before Donna Became a companion. if this was the case that the mystery Gallifreyan woman might have had a connection to Wilfred so she was able to communicate to him.
    so what you're saying is that they have an excuse to bring back wilf?

im all for whatever reason it takes to bring him back because hes awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    so what you're saying is that they have an excuse to bring back wilf?

im all for whatever reason it takes to bring him back because hes awesome

Oddly yes, they would have a reason to bring him back, even if my speculation is just that.

The Actor Bernard Cribbins is one of a small number of people Who has been a companion of more than one Doctor. He was one of the Movie Companions from the late sixties.

He played:

Tom Campbell - http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Campbell
    Arnold Korns - http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Glam_Rock <-voice work
    Wilfred Mott

So yes he deserves a spot in the 50th, just based on his other work.

However looking at IMDB...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2779318/..._ov_st_sm#cast

He might not be in it.
    Last edited by Gothicshark; 2013-04-25 at 02:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's a good episode, i have to force my friend to watch the last few episodes as she thinks it's been boring lately >.< Center of the tardis don't disappoint me! :S