Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Umm why are they doing a cinema thing for it...the 50th anniversary was a nice gift by making it available in cinema, this is just a random episode with no noteworthy moments (compared to the 50th) it seems very greedy and likely to fail 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Umm why are they doing a cinema thing for it...the 50th anniversary was a nice gift by making it available in cinema, this is just a random episode with no noteworthy moments (compared to the 50th) it seems very greedy and likely to fail 0o
    I wouldn't say that the first episode with a new Doctor is a "random episode".

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I wouldn't say that the first episode with a new Doctor is a "random episode".
    In regards to his point, it certainly is. It's nothing to celebrate, it's not a monumental occasion. It's the 12th time this has happened, the 4th time in recent history. (don't forget war doctor) While I'm not a fan of rampant marketing from an ethical standpoint, because clearly they are trying to take advantage in order to make money because they are a business, as a fan of the show I want them to do whatever crazy thing they think will be good. Doctor Who theme park? Ok. Sign me up. I'll ride a TARDIS coaster while being chased by daleks, cybermen, and crazy light flashing angel shenanigans. I wouldn't see a point in much of what they do, like this theater premier of a show's episode, but it's not going to bother me.
    BAD WOLF