Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Toby Whithouse? Well, I did like A Town Called Mercy, and The God Complex was interesting, so I'm intrigued to see what he'll do. Is Jamie Mathieson confirmed for season 9?
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

I love Toby Whithouse, Being Human was amazing, I'd love to see what he can do with the slightly darker tone of Capaldi's Doctor. I mean he gave us one of the Darker episodes of Matt Smith's run so... yeah .
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Here is a cool Radio Times article about what we know so far for Series 9:
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...eries-9-so-far

I found the confirmation of Missy / the Master's return most exciting! Two episodes was not enough for the full impact.

Speaking to Doctor Who Magazine, Gomez herself confirmed that she will be back: "Yes. Yes is my answer. I’ll be back."

While Moffat himself told Radio Times last year: "I've already asked her to come back… I can't imagine anyone who's ever watched this genre being convinced [the Master's] dead. The Master is never dead, no matter what happens to him or her. She's entirely unzappable!"

David tennant got special recognition at the national tv awards the other night, they played some doctor who clips like the rose/ 10th i love you scene :S

"Steven Moffat has given a little update on Doctor Who Series 9, non-spoilery (naturally).

Speaking to the Radio Times earlier this week he said: “We’re filming our first two-parter at the moment, which is in fact going to be episodes three and four of the new series. A brilliant script by Toby Whithouse.”

He reveals that next up to begin filming will be two stories written by himself: “Then we’re about to move on to a couple of scripts I’ve written.” It seems likely The Magician’s Apprentice will be one of them.

Following those: “We’ve got some other stuff lined up from other writers – some new, some old, some middle-aged.”

He adds: “It’s a little early to start teasing it too much, but I’m pretty excited. We’ve got some very, very good stuff coming.”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...es-9-71450.htm
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "Steven Moffat has given a little update on Doctor Who Series 9, non-spoilery (naturally).

Speaking to the Radio Times earlier this week he said: “We’re filming our first two-parter at the moment, which is in fact going to be episodes three and four of the new series. A brilliant script by Toby Whithouse.”

He reveals that next up to begin filming will be two stories written by himself: “Then we’re about to move on to a couple of scripts I’ve written.” It seems likely The Magician’s Apprentice will be one of them.

Following those: “We’ve got some other stuff lined up from other writers – some new, some old, some middle-aged.”

He adds: “It’s a little early to start teasing it too much, but I’m pretty excited. We’ve got some very, very good stuff coming.”"

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...es-9-71450.htm
    Is he talking about the writes ages or the dieas that they are writing?

I need me some Doctor Who now!

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose